Playbook Deletion

• Idea
  • Updated 4 months ago
  • Under Consideration
We're looking to do some consolidation of playbooks across our teams.  With this, we'll be deleting old playbooks.  However, we still need historical reporting on those CTAs.  Is there a way to not have the playbook disappear from reporting when you delete the playbook?

Example: I have three playbooks that I'm going to consolidate into 1, and then, delete the other two.  I still need to report on the historical CTAs associated with those playbooks I'm deleting.  Once I delete them, the playbook is no longer associated with them, so I can no longer pull historical reporting by playbook.
Photo of Heather Hansen

Heather Hansen, Champion

• 9,382 Points 5k badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Nitisha Rathi

Nitisha Rathi, Product Manager

• 14,676 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hi Heather,

We are coming up with an option to deactivate the playbook. Deactivated playbook will not show up in cockpit or rules engine but you will be able to report on them.
In the meantime, as a workaround, you can probably not delete the playbooks but append 'Old' to playbook name, so that the CSMs don't use them.

Thanks,
Nitisha
Photo of Heather Hansen

Heather Hansen, Champion

• 9,380 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Thanks, Nitisha!  That's a good work around.  We were trying to eliminate how many playbooks we have to include in the reporting as well, but this will definitely work for now.
Photo of Heather Hansen

Heather Hansen, Champion

• 9,382 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Doing some more playbook clean up, and this as well as Deactivating Playbooks are on my mind again.  Just wanted to put this back on the radar.
Photo of Joe DiFilippo

Joe DiFilippo

• 548 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Any updates on this?