Hi all! For those who don't know me, I head up Product Marketing at Gainsight. I'm super excited for Pulse this year, and I hope to get a chance to meet many of you there! Speaking of Pulse, we'd like to invite you to our Customer Appreciation Day, which takes place on Monday, April 9th, just prior to Pulse.
At Gainsight, our customers are everything to us. We try to show our gratitude every day, but at Customer Appreciation Day we'll strive to take our appreciation to the next level. We’ve put together an agenda aimed at providing valuable content as well as plenty of time for you to network with your peers.
Some highlights of the day include:
- Kickoff - Nick Mehta, our CEO, kicks off the day with his personal thoughts on the Customer Success movement and the importance of one of Gainsight’s core values: Success for All.
- Customer Awards - Celebrate the people and companies doing the best job driving Customer Success with Gainsight.
- Innovation Showcase - Customers will present the unique and compelling ways they are using Gainsight in order to drive outcomes for their companies.
- Roadmap - Karl Rumelhart, our high-energy Chief Product Officer, will unveil powerful new capabilities that we’ll be launching in the near future.
- Research Results: ROI of Customer Success - Scott Golden, our Director of Customer Success Strategy, will unveil the compelling results of recent research that clearly demonstrates the value of Customer Success practices across different maturity stages.
- Networking - Based on your feedback, we’ve built almost two hours of structured networking time into the agenda so you can spend quality time exchanging best practices and simply getting to know your peers.