Embed Gainsight Survey into our Software.

• Question
  • Updated 3 weeks ago
We are currently using Wufoo surveys and placing it on a tab in our company's software. Our clients log into their accounts for the first time and fill out those surveys. It's convenient and we get a higher response rate because those particular surveys are in their instance of our software. Once they fill out the survey, the information is stored in Wufoo and a team member exports it and emails it to the proper CSM.

We'd like to revamp this process by utilizing Gainsight surveys. This ensures that the survey data is stored in the survey object, which we can then use to populate survey information on the C360. It's a smoother process and allows are CSM's immediate access to the results. 

To be able to do this, we would need to embed the Gainsight survey onto a tab in our software. I know Gansight surveys are supposed to be used and sent via CoPilot.. but we'd really love it if we could embed it in our software so it's easier for our client's to fill out. 

Has anyone ran into this? Or maybe currently doing something similar to this?? Thank you!!
Photo of Faust Belarmino

Faust Belarmino, Champion

• 2,344 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
  • hopeful

Posted 5 months ago

Photo of Seth

Seth, Employee

• 14,400 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Ditto! I'm torn because we'd love to use Pendo's in-app surveying for NPS, since it's bound to get a higher response rate, but I'm stuck since I can't push that info into Gainsight's survey objects.
Photo of Faust Belarmino

• 2,344 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
Oooo! This would be GOLD.
Photo of Scott Renna

Scott Renna

• 742 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Same, having to send a survey out with a link leads to lower participation rate
Photo of Abhishek Sivaraman

Abhishek Sivaraman, Senior Product Manager

• 8,666 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hi,

Thanks for sharing this use case. We will prioritise this as part of our survey roadmap. The timeline for this is not known at this point and we will update the thread here once we get more clarity for the same.

Regards
Abhishek S
Photo of Faust Belarmino

• 2,312 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
Thank you for your reply, Abhishek Sivaraman! I look forward to your future updates. :)