After setting everything up, they ran the rule and started to debug
They found that they need to change one of the 'view' fields in one of the data sets to a 'MIN OF'
For this change to the view field, they now need to:
- Delete the action(s) that hold that filed – ALL ACTIONS! (I have a rule that has 6 actions)
- Delete the filed from the merged rule
- Change to the MIN function in the data set
- Go back to the merge, and re add the column
- Go back to the action and try to remember ALL the places I had that filed -> add it to all actions
This task is very time consuming for the customer and frustrating when the change is to a view field.