Be able to preview an email in an outreach without having to have contacts present

• Idea
  • Updated 11 months ago
  • Implemented
Right now when creating an outreach you are unable to preview an email unless there are associated contacts in the power list. Many times that is not the case but we still need to test that the email looks right before turning the outreach on. I often have to try to adjust the power list to find a day where there is actually contacts present. Its incredibly time consuming.
Photo of Ky Powell

Ky Powell, Champion

• 2,594 Points 2k badge 2x thumb

Posted 11 months ago

Photo of Elizabeth Adams

Elizabeth Adams, Champion

• 4,790 Points 4k badge 2x thumb
Hi Ky - I don't know if this helps, but I have a power list that I created just for testing. It has some 'dummy' contacts in it so I don't accidentally send to a real contact.
Photo of VinayKumar Konduri

VinayKumar Konduri, Employee

• 722 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Hi Ky,

Preview in outreaches designed to see how the email looks for particular contact by replacing all the tokens for selected contact. that is the reason we disable the preview if there are no contacts in power list. 

However you can still test the template by using "SEND TEST " button in email template even before using it in outreach. it will send the email to logged in user

Thanks,
Vinay