Base 360 layout assignments on multiple fields

• Idea
  • Updated 2 months ago
Currently, when assigning R360 layouts, we base the assignment on the different values of one single field.

I'm wondering if there's any plan in the future to be able to assign these layouts based on multiple fields?

For Example, if I want one layout to be assigned based on "Account Tier = Enterprise" and then a different layout to be used if "Support Tier = Standard", would this be something we can take into consideration?
Photo of Tom Gerth

Tom Gerth, Official Rep

• 4,030 Points 4k badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of Marcelo

Marcelo, Champion

• 2,688 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
We have the same requirement. Right now we are juggling things in order for this to work as expected, but having this functionality will greatly improve flexibility on the C360/R360 assignments.
Photo of Azhar Uddin

Azhar Uddin, Employee

• 3,952 Points 3k badge 2x thumb
Hi, 
We restrict the fields two just one from Account and one from User - this is done considering the performance. Allowing multiple fields on evaluation would slow down C360 load. 

The alternative you can do is to add a "formula field"  on Account and categorize customer and then choose a layout to load 
Photo of Melissa I

Melissa I, Champion

• 3,806 Points 3k badge 2x thumb
We're running into this issue as well.  We want one layout for one of our specific product lines and another layout for a specific support tier.  With the current restrictions, I am not going to have to pick between the two.