Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 281
Photo of Kiersti Felska
Formulas in REports 2.0
I need to build some formula fields in a report like we do for salesforce but unable to find this function in report 2.0.  Do i have to u...
  • 33 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Nora Soza
Follow Up: The ability to change the "FROM" email address when using the email assist feature
Follow up to this idea: https://community.gainsight.com/gainsight/topics/the-ability-to-change-the-from-email-address-when-u... Looking ...
  • 23 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Seth
Update an Advanced Outreach Exclusion CSV
Advanced Outreaches allow you upload a CSV of participants to exclude. (Screenshot: https://cl.ly/1T0Y3E1M3Y2G ) I need to add a few fol...
  • Seth, 13 hours ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Seth
Color health scores in Reporting
It drives me a bit batty that, when I report on health scores, using "Current Score Name", I get the hexadecimal color. It'd be great if ...
  • 15 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Seth
Show user photos
I can certainly understand that showing user photos next to their Timeline entries in the Chrome Plugin is not the most critical feature ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Jeff Kirkpatrick
Allow field-level descriptions in Reports and on Layouts
In Salesforce you can create a "help" description on fields that display on a view to assist users in understanding the field's purpose: ...
  • 11 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Seth
Rule filtering is TOO sticky
I pulled up my Rules List today, and was confused about why it was empty. It turns out that I had filtered yesterday on the names of the ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Alex LeGay
Testing Advanced Outreaches
Hello All! Hoping to open up some discussion regarding testing advanced outreaches. I will add my ideas below but feel free to provide yo...
  • 12 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Tim Anderson
When creating a View in Cockpit, is it possible to make it visible to all Users (not just myself)?
  • 10 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Ky Powell
If I attempt to create the same CTA for the same contact, will it not create a duplicate in Cockpit?
If I happen to fire the same CTA for the same contact, will Gainsight stop it from creating a duplicate CTA or will it know that one alre...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Scott Renna
Scheduling a rule to fire a CTA for a QBR - Automated way?
Hello, Today we have a kludgey rule in place to schedule CTAs to fire for QBRs for our clients. Is there a way to make it automated s...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jen Pakravan
ROI of Success Plans
We are about to roll out Success Plans to our CS org and there's understandably some reservations from our CSMs because they're being ask...
  • 3 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jeffrey Coleman
When manually running a rule, default the "rule date" to today
This one seems like an easy no-brainer... but maybe I'm not thinking of something... But it drives me crazy to be working on a rule and d...
  • 12 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Seth
Timeline-to-Salesforce-Task Sync causing Chatter notifications
I heard from a couple folks on my team that, when Gainsight syncs a Timeline Activity to a Salesforce Task, they get a Chatter notificati...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Scotty
Make the rules diagram the UI for updating individual bionic rule tasks
It's sometimes hard to figure out where the tasks are in your rule structure when you have lots of forks. If we could get to the edit sta...
  • 4 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Kyle S
Report on who closed CTA / Task
GS allows reporting on what closed a CTA, who modified it last, who it was assigned to but not who changed the status of the CTA. I wou...
  • 4 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Nancy Burdzel, Sr Manager Client Analytics & Interventions
Hi is there a way to change the activity type for to-dos created in timeline?
As an example, our internal teams are looking to modify the activity type within timeline, as generally these "to-dos" or tasks tie back ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Seth
Do not generate CTA in new Rule Action if all Identifiers are identical
I have a Rule that creates CTAs, but I'm updating the Bionic Query to, well, make it more complex. As a results, I need to change the Ac...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Sarah Johnson
Pre-fill To and CC fields with Email Assist / Email Template / CTA Email Task
Is there a way to pre-populate both Contacts and Users in the To and CC fields of an email when launched from a CTA's Email Task / using ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Kelly Dafni
Variable NPS based on Customer Contract Date - Troubleshooting
We have been in the process of implementing GS and are hitting some pretty frustrating roadblocks when it comes to setting up the logic t...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem