Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 287
Photo of Seth
Move CTA & Task due dates into the past
I have a number of CTAs with Tasks, where the last Task is due on the same date as the CTA due date. I can't move the CTA due date into t...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Britton Walker
How do you create a powerlist/rule based on an anniversary date?
I'm working on sending automated emails with invitations to have clients participate in business reviews. These emails need to go out eve...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Seth
Use Mass Edit to add Playbooks
I have a bunch of CTAs I've created for my CSMs using a Rule, and then I adjusted their Close Dates using DataLoader. I would like to use...
  • 3 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Nora Soza
Follow Up: The ability to change the "FROM" email address when using the email assist feature
Follow up to this idea: https://community.gainsight.com/gainsight/topics/the-ability-to-change-the-from-email-address-when-u... Looking ...
  • 34 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Seth
DateDiff should be able to be negative
I'm using the new DateDiff function in a Formula Field for the first time. I expected that, if the DateDiff's "start date" was earlier t...
  • 6 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Seth
Sally in Slack: Link to C360
It would be great if Sally, when showing info about a customer, provided an easy link to the C360, in case the CSM wants to dig in more d...
  • 8 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Faust Belarmino
Embed Gainsight Survey into our Software.
We are currently using Wufoo surveys and placing it on a tab in our company's software. Our clients log into their accounts for the first...
  • 4 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Seth
Bulk Enable Sally Users
In Sally for Slack, after I import new users from their Slack Avatar, they get added in the Users List as disabled. I understand that thi...
  • 11 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Alex LeGay
Testing Advanced Outreaches
Hello All! Hoping to open up some discussion regarding testing advanced outreaches. I will add my ideas below but feel free to provide yo...
  • 13 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Samantha Braastad
Allowing Timeline logs to be edited after being saved
Our CSM's occasionally have to go back to a timeline entry a few weeks later to make an updated. Either additional detail to a conversati...
  • 8 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Kara Kogelman
Making NPS data Actionable
I'm looking for ideas about how other companies are making data from NPS surveys actionable.  Are you doing any automations inside of Gai...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Christopher Sanderson
True NPS calculation and NPS Widget
This is a two part idea: 1. We need a true NPS calculation.  The way Survey's does this currently, it takes the average of responses acr...
  • 16 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Kelly
How to stop an advanced outreach run while active participants finish their journey?
Is this possible? I have an AO that needs to be updated (both the query and email variants) so I will copy my active AO to make the chang...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jeff Kirkpatrick
Rules Engine: Search for field name used in a Setup Action
Don't know how possible this is, but figured I'd put it out there. I love that you can filter the Rules Engine for Source Object, Action...
  • 6 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Calvin Multanen
Sharing Survey Results with Non-Users?
Does anyone have advice on the best way to share a contact's survey results to non-GS users? We currently have emails that notify key sta...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Seth
Filtering in Reports for "does not start with"
I'm trying to create a report on our Google Analytics data that excludes the 'system users', where our product is accessing the product o...
  • 7 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Seth
Track Sally Usage
I'm excited about the potential for Sally, but I'm not sure yet about who's going to be the most excited about it, or what exactly they'l...
  • 5 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Lila Meyer
Gainsight Labs
At Pulse Academy Live on April 9, Karl Rumelhart, will share more information about an exciting new product initiative called Gainsight L...
  • 15 me toos
  • 24 replies
  • Article
Photo of Seth
Sticky-Filter Global Timeline by Account Field
For the new Global Timeline tab to be really useful, my CSMs would want to be able to filter it for just their Accounts, and my Implement...
  • 10 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Faust Belarmino
Cockpit View Not Staying
According to the Cockpit FAQs, Cockpit view are sticky. From what I understand, once we choose a specific view it will always use that vi...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved