Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 287
Photo of Seth
Recipe to Push NPS Responses to Slack
I'm very pleased to say that I was able to set up an Advanced Outreach to push our NPS responses to Slack! Preview in Slack Click to E...
  • 16 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Article
Photo of Seth
Sally in Slack: Link to C360
It would be great if Sally, when showing info about a customer, provided an easy link to the C360, in case the CSM wants to dig in more d...
  • 8 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Seth
Track Sally Usage
I'm excited about the potential for Sally, but I'm not sure yet about who's going to be the most excited about it, or what exactly they'l...
  • 6 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Seth
Bulk Enable Sally Users
In Sally for Slack, after I import new users from their Slack Avatar, they get added in the Users List as disabled. I understand that thi...
  • 11 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Tracy Streetman
Survey & NPS Analytics Available in Reports 2.0
The analytics that are available in the Survey and NPS tabs are great, what would be even better is if those were also available in Repor...
  • 19 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Steve Davis
"Current User" tokens for Email Assist
I have a request from the client to be able to send out Email Assist emails using the "Current User" strategy which can be see in reports...
  • 21 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Seth
Pivot tasks missing from Bionic Participants in Advanced Outreach
I was sad to see that Pivot tasks are not available in Advanced Outreach's Bionic Query Builder. There are several text fields that I wa...
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Seth
DateDiff should be able to be negative
I'm using the new DateDiff function in a Formula Field for the first time. I expected that, if the DateDiff's "start date" was earlier t...
  • 6 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Seth
Rule should set CTA due date based on Rule Date
I'm trying to load in CTAs that should have been created in the past, since they're based on the customer's contract dates. So, I'm using...
  • 7 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Samantha Braastad
Allowing Timeline logs to be edited after being saved
Our CSM's occasionally have to go back to a timeline entry a few weeks later to make an updated. Either additional detail to a conversati...
  • 10 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Britton Walker
How do you create a powerlist/rule based on an anniversary date?
I'm working on sending automated emails with invitations to have clients participate in business reviews. These emails need to go out eve...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Thilak Bhat
Sending out survey to a customer without gainsight license
I want to send out survey using gainsight survey tool. but the customer need to have gainsight license to fill out the survey right? I wa...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tim Anderson
When manually changing ownership on a CTA, how do you make the Tasks transfer at the same time?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Andrew Cummins
Ability to concatenate within a column via bionic rules
Currently concatenate only works with bringing together two separate columns of data with the same unique identifier. What I would like t...
  • 5 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Brittany
Creating Surveys with Tokens
I want to be able to create surveys with tokenized merge fields within the questions that customize the survey to each client completing ...
  • 18 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Dan Ahrens
v5.5 Survey Text Analytics - only for NPS comments?
Gainsight v5.5 brings advanced text analytics to the survey module. Can the text analytics be configured for any open text field or only ...
  • 7 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Lane H
Reorder Actions in Rule List
Sometimes we create rules and the actions are what we need. After the rule is running for a while, we realize there needs to be another a...
  • 10 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Erica Smith
Folders in the rules engine
I'm still in implementation with GS but I see that very quickly we're going to have a ton of rules.  I'm being very strategic about the n...
  • 30 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Britton Walker
Time tracking integrations
Does anyone know of or have suggestions for simple project management time tracking solutions that integrate with Gainsight/Salesforce? I...
  • 5 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Jackie Cofield
Syncing Timeline Activity Type to Slack Channel
We're interested in syncing gainsight up to a slack channel, and populating it when a custom activity type is created in Timeline. We hav...
  • 4 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned