Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 199
Photo of Drew H
Exclude Participants of one Advanced Outreach from another
For background, we run a series of one-time Advanced Outreaches, one after the other. We have contacts that may be attached to multiple t...
  • 6 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Spencer Engel
Searching for the easiest way to report on who sends email assist tasks
I have a customer who wants to create a C360 report on recent emails sent - most of which are via Email Assist. They have multiple people...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ky Powell
If I attempt to create the same CTA for the same contact, will it not create a duplicate in Cockpit?
If I happen to fire the same CTA for the same contact, will Gainsight stop it from creating a duplicate CTA or will it know that one alre...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Seth
Timeline Activities with Required Fields
Our head of Professional Services wants to use Timeline to essentially do time-tracking for her team, using an activity's Duration field....
  • 19 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Marie
Share your Feedback on a new name for Advanced Outreach!
With the upcoming Winter Release, we are introducing the ability to Create & Close a Call-to-Action in a CoPilot Advanced Outreach. Now,...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jen Pakravan
Create a daily/weekly/monthly digest of CTAs
Right now, there are various ways to "pull" information about CTAs from the system (e.g. through the email notifications when something i...
  • 6 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Heather Hansen
Updates to Playbooks
A lot of our processes are still in flux, so we're constantly making updates to playbooks and success plan templates. It would be great ...
  • 21 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Annie
mass update feature for CSM to productively maintain account hygiene
First of all, I'm not talking about CTA mass edit or anything admin does. I'm looking for a way which CSMs can leverage to mass edit thei...
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Seth
"All My Drafts" view for Timeline
Is there a way to give a CSM a view of all the drafts they have open in Timeline, regardless of which customers they're for? We just laun...
  • 7 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Seth
Salvage a report with a deleted field
When a field is deleted, but is used in a report, then the report errors out, but the field is no longer visible in the interface, so the...
  • 4 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Rajesh Gande
Gainsight Integration with Collaboration Tools e.g. Slack
Hi All, Many of you might already be using collaboration tools (e.g. Slack, Cisco Spark, MS Teams) to communicate with colleagues, partne...
  • 9 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Tom Wix
Timeline - Pros and Cons - (Thoughts and Feedback appreciated)
As people have started using the Timeline feature, I was curious what everyone is finding or viewing as the Pros and Cons while putting t...
  • 5 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Article
Photo of Samantha Braastad
Allowing Timeline logs to be edited after being saved
Our CSM's occasionally have to go back to a timeline entry a few weeks later to make an updated. Either additional detail to a conversati...
  • 5 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Rajesh Gande
Product Updates - Sally (Slack Integration)
We will use this thread to post any product updates to Sally (Slack Integration) 
  • 9 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Article
Photo of Seth Schroeder
Task Sync Should Map to Custom Fields in SFDC
Currently the ability to sync tasks from Gainsight to Salesforce does not include the ability to sync fields to custom fields in SFDC. Ad...
  • 6 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Brittany
Creating Surveys with Tokens
I want to be able to create surveys with tokenized merge fields within the questions that customize the survey to each client completing ...
  • 15 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Chris Beaven
Circles of Success - Pulse 2017 - Paid Customer Success Offerings
During Pulse 2017 the Gainsight Client Outcomes Team organized a Circles of Success & Birds of a Feather Program, featuring group discuss...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Erica Smith
Folders in the rules engine
I'm still in implementation with GS but I see that very quickly we're going to have a ton of rules.  I'm being very strategic about the n...
  • 30 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Johnny Burtchaell
Renewal Rates and Calculations in Reports
Is anybody able to share ideas on how they created Reports showing Renewal Rates for different time periods? And those Renewal Rates woul...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Seth
Bionic Merge Task: Is "Merge On" field case sensitive?
In a Bionic Merge Task (in an Advanced Outreach, but I imagine it would work the same for a Rule), I'm using an email address as the "Mer...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered