Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 210
Photo of Scott Superko
Send survey to one-off list of customers
I need to send a survey to a very specific subset of customers based off either account ID or contact ID.  I can't replicate this list in...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Nick Sorensen
Allow "group by" week/month/quarter/year to work for future dates
Currently if you have dates that are in the future and you select "group by" month/quarter/year, etc., it doesn't show future dates regar...
  • 10 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Steve Davis
Variant Email Templates In Email Assist
I have a request from a customer to be able to use (for example) the language variant when using email assist. In testing this it appears...
  • 10 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Steve Davis
Consistency Within Graph Labels
I have a customer that is running into a limitation with reports and colors associated with those reports. The customer has two reports o...
  • 3 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Steve Davis
Fail Rule When Setup Action Is Wiped
I have a customer who had the "Task" object removed from the rules configuration page (Admin > Rules > Gear Icon). In this scenario, it d...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Steve Davis
Rule ID's for Failures
I have a couple customers that have workflows setup on the backend. Sporadically, we get an error message i.e. "Unable to gain exclusive ...
  • 8 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Alex LeGay
More visibility into Advanced outreach sending status
I see a lot of times where an advanced outreach is published and the participants are sitting in the queue waiting to send. I think it wo...
  • 19 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Steve Davis
Hiding the "Edit" Button On R360 Cards
I have a request from a customer to be able to hide the "Edit" button on an R360 card. In looking at options, removing this from a permis...
  • 8 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Steve Davis
When Records Get Deleted Out Of SFDC, Delete Corresponding Records In MDA
I am running into a situation with multiple customers in which users are (as expected) removing accounts/relationships/etc. out of SFDC. ...
  • 12 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Steve Davis
Ranking in Pivot Reports
I have a customer request to be able to apply ranking to a pivot report. The specific request is to be able to sort/rank by whatever the ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Steve Davis
Data Points On Charts Account For Size Of Report
I recently created a Stacked Bar and while I understand that in report builder the size is too small to put in the data points when selec...
  • 4 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Kiersti Felska
how can i link a case to a CTA?
really would like same capability to link a case to a CTA like we do for opportunity?  since we cannot do this today.. what variable with...
  • 10 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Steve Davis
Bigger Text Box For Scorecard Comments
I have a request for a customer to increase the overall size of the comments box. Users are typing in several sentences into this box and...
  • 13 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Steve Davis
Ability To Use "Ranking" In Rules Engine
I have a use case in which I would like to take the concept that is available in report builder with "Ranking" and apply that to a rule u...
  • 4 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Jeff Kirkpatrick
Success Plan: Translate the template into another language
We are deploying CSMs in other countries where language localization is a priority.  CSMs are creating objectives in other languages, but...
  • 6 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Steve Davis
Ability For Super Admin To Remove Dashboard Permissions In "View As"
If you navigate to Admin > Dashboards >  Three Dots > View As > Assume User You are greeted with the list of Dashboards that user has pe...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Jeff Kirkpatrick
Rules Engine: Search for field name used in a Setup Action
Don't know how possible this is, but figured I'd put it out there. I love that you can filter the Rules Engine for Source Object, Action...
  • 6 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Steve Davis
More Clarity Around Removing Ranking In Reporting
I am logging this post for anyone trying to remove the "Ranking" Option in a Report after its been applied. Initially, I didn't think i...
  • 16 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Alex LeGay
Notify users when sponsor tracking has been pending for a long time
Any way we can make it so a notification goes out to contact support(or contact support automatically) if a match has been pending for a ...
  • 12 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Josh Grigone
Allow Task Type mapping when syncing Activities to SFDC
It may be beneficial for end users/admins to have the option to adjust Task Type mapping when syncing Activities from Gainsight to SFDC. ...
  • 40 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned