Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 210
Photo of Steve Davis
No Branch Back To Dashboard List From Editor
It doesn't appear there is a branch back to the dashboard list when you are editing a dashboard. You can use the back arrow, but would be...
  • 5 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Steve Davis
Axis Doesn't Match When Using Two Similar Data Points
This report (see screenshot) is very confusing because the two axis don't match up. In scenarios where these values range drastically (i....
  • Steve Davis, 2 days ago

• 3 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Steve Davis
Ability to "Null Check" In Email Varients
I have a customer that would like to "null check" a text field and use that to dictate a variant be used. There are a lot of filter optio...
  • Steve Davis, 3 days ago

• 3 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Steve Davis
Variant Email Templates In Email Assist
I have a request from a customer to be able to use (for example) the language variant when using email assist. In testing this it appears...
  • 4 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Steve Davis
Data Points On Charts Account For Size Of Report
I recently created a Stacked Bar and while I understand that in report builder the size is too small to put in the data points when selec...
  • Steve Davis, 3 days ago

• 5 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Nick Sorensen
Allow "group by" week/month/quarter/year to work for future dates
Currently if you have dates that are in the future and you select "group by" month/quarter/year, etc., it doesn't show future dates regar...
  • 8 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Steve Davis
Ability to use numbers and special characters in Score help text
Recently, we've noticed that you cannot put in numbers and dashes in the help text for scoring. Can we get this ability added in as the c...
  • 4 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Steve Davis
Bring Back the Chiclet View!!
In looking over my newly created Scorecard 2.0 section, I am noticing some non-parity between the features. I already have another logged...
  • 12 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Steve Davis
Ability to default pages to open/collapse scorecard groups
I have a client that loves the ability to collapse scorecard sections, however, He'd like the ability to do on of two things: 1- Set the...
  • 5 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Marie
Select multiple fields at once to add to a report
Today, I have to add fields to a report one-by-one. Would be awesome if I could multi-select fields to more quickly add them to a report.
  • 12 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Steve Davis
Edit Ability For Timeline Activities Related To A CTA
After doing a few timeline updates last night, I found a typo and wanted to correct. I noticed something that took me awhile to debug, bu...
  • 3 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Steve Davis
Bigger Text Box For Scorecard Comments
I have a request for a customer to increase the overall size of the comments box. Users are typing in several sentences into this box and...
  • 8 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Steve Davis
New Views For Timeline
I have an enhancement request logged to me by a customer. It is to add the ability to have two  different views within the gainsight time...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Andrew Cummins
Ability to clone ANY action in rule set up
We create so many actions on rules that are very similar with a slight change. It would be nice to be able to clone that action so we do ...
  • 17 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Will Robins
Ordering of Field Values in Report Builder
I love the new Custom Colors option in report builder. I think its a big step forward! It would be stellar if we could also select a cus...
  • 4 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Steve Davis
Join MDA Tables On Date Field
I have a use case in which I would like to be join together two MDA tables based on a "Date" Field.  For context, I am capturing things ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Steve Davis
Advance Formula For Mass Edit
I have a customer who would like to be able to mass edit CTA's, but doesn't appear to be able to edit the advance logic in the filters. T...
  • 4 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Steve Davis
New Views For Timeline
I have an enhancement request logged to me by a customer. It is to add the ability to have two  different views within the gainsight time...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Steve Davis
Email Notifications For Survey Responses
I have a customer that would like to fire off an email to a director every time a survey response is received. The director is not a user...
  • 7 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of willybeanes
New Graph Colors make Data Points hard to see
One feedback from CSM's (and something I agree on) is that the new color scheme on graphs make it significantly harder to see data points...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered