Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 211
Photo of Josh Grigone
Allow Task Type mapping when syncing Activities to SFDC
It may be beneficial for end users/admins to have the option to adjust Task Type mapping when syncing Activities from Gainsight to SFDC. ...
  • 37 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Tom Gerth
Survey permission super user
I came across an issue recently where a customer accidentally locked themselves out of a survey and we had to regrant permissions from th...
  • 8 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Steve Davis
A/B Testing for Copilot
We are looking for an easy way to split a power list in half to send a message to one sub group and a slightly different one to another s...
  • 18 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Sarah Johnson
Select Custom Matrix Data Object as data source in Rule Setup
I created a custom Matrix Data Object called "Order Summary".  I can load data to it under Setup Action in my rule, but I can't select it...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Steve Davis
Ability For Super Admin To Remove Dashboard Permissions In "View As"
If you navigate to Admin > Dashboards >  Three Dots > View As > Assume User You are greeted with the list of Dashboards that user has pe...
  • Steve Davis, 2 weeks ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Steve Davis
Ability To Use "Ranking" In Rules Engine
I have a use case in which I would like to take the concept that is available in report builder with "Ranking" and apply that to a rule u...
  • 3 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Steve Davis
Ability to Rank Two Fields In a Report
Customer has a report where they have Date & CSM in the same report. They can either sort "By Date" or "By CSM" but there isn't a way for...
  • 3 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Steve Davis
Ranking in Pivot Reports
I have a customer request to be able to apply ranking to a pivot report. The specific request is to be able to sort/rank by whatever the ...
  • Steve Davis, 3 weeks ago

• 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Steve Davis
"Current User" tokens for Email Assist
I have a request from the client to be able to send out Email Assist emails using the "Current User" strategy which can be see in reports...
  • 17 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Steve Davis
More Clarity Around Removing Ranking In Reporting
I am logging this post for anyone trying to remove the "Ranking" Option in a Report after its been applied. Initially, I didn't think i...
  • 16 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Andrew Cummins
Ability to clone ANY action in rule set up
We create so many actions on rules that are very similar with a slight change. It would be nice to be able to clone that action so we do ...
  • 19 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Steve Davis
Ability to customize the order for reports on CS360 section
I have a customer request for us to be able to customize the order that nested reports will show up in a CS360 section. She doesn't want ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Steve Davis
Data Anomalies Tab In Administration
Can we get the "Data Anomalies" as a tab in the Administration Console? I've gotten several requests from clients that it is a pain typin...
  • 11 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Steve Davis
Email assist not syncing over to SFDC as an "Email" task.
We've noticed that when syncing tasks into SFDC from email assist that the tasks are not saving with the type of "Email". Customer would ...
  • 5 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Jeff Kirkpatrick
Customer 360: Meeting Agenda builder
Has any thought been given to implementing a meeting agenda builder in the C360?  It would be very handy for our CSMs to be able to have ...
  • 13 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Steve Davis
Adjustable Container Sizes In C360 Sections
I have a client request to adjust the C360 section container to fit the report or to allow for adjustable container sizes. I noticed that...
  • 6 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Steve Davis
Cockpit Section Re-sizing on C360/R360
I have a request from a customer to either have the ability to set the section size or even dynamic sizing for the "Cockpit" section on C...
  • 4 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Steve Davis
Ability to "Null Check" In Email Varients
I have a customer that would like to "null check" a text field and use that to dictate a variant be used. There are a lot of filter optio...
  • 6 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Steve Davis
Edit Ability For Timeline Activities Related To A CTA
After doing a few timeline updates last night, I found a typo and wanted to correct. I noticed something that took me awhile to debug, bu...
  • 5 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Steve Davis
Ability to take to survey from areas of product
I have a customer who has requested more creative ways to deliver surveys to users. This particular example is being able to embed logic ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration