Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 41
Photo of Nadav Shem-Tov
admin permissions - more granular permissions
During an onsite with HPE, the request to have more granular admin permissions per user has come up.  As we are having a configuration a...
  • 15 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Ankur Bhat
In report type of Pie, the data limits are 15 characters for legends.
I understand that this limitation was put because while exporting the report the legends are getting truncated but is there any chance we...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Hitesh
Report builder drill down option's fields order are getting reset
For MDA data, when we reorder the columns inside the Drill down report, then closes the drill-down view, the changes we made will not "st...
  • 7 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Lila Meyer
May 16 Release Highlights
The v5.14 release will be live in production orgs on Wednesday May 16. For a preview, check out this video. Final Release Notes are avail...
  • 6 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Berin Bezmen
Timeline report by Date
When you report on timeline by date there is no way to group the date by month/quarter etc. Our team uses timeline to log everything, whi...
  • 15 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Dan Wiegert
Could we add the "export to S3" functionality that exists in the Rules engine to Report Builder?
I have run into a situation with a customer where she needed to export the datasets from four large (in excess of 25 Mb) reports, but was...
  • 12 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Alex LeGay
Email Templates 2.0 - Changing the color of a button could be improved
Hopefully this helps some people! I have seen this come through support a few times and I figured I would post this as an idea to see wha...
  • 10 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Mandy Major
S3 Product Bug - Creating or Modifying S3 Jobs
We have recently discovered a product bug relating to data being loaded via the S3 Connector.  We are treating this bug with URGENT prior...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Mandy Major
Support Coverage on 1/15/18
In observance of MLK Day, the Support team is operating on the following schedule:  Monday, January 15 - Lightly Staffed On January 15,...
  • Mandy Major, 5 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Mandy Major
Service Incident: Sponsor Tracking
We have encountered an error with the APIs provided by our vendor for the Sponsor Tracking feature in Gainsight. This error may affect th...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Mandy Major
Upcoming Support Holidays
Greetings from Gainsight Support! In observance of Christmas and New Years, the Support team is operating on the following schedule:  Fr...
  • Mandy Major, 6 months ago

• 4 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Seth
Bulk Enable Sally Users
In Sally for Slack, after I import new users from their Slack Avatar, they get added in the Users List as disabled. I understand that thi...
  • 9 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Lila Meyer
In-app Messages and Role type Poll
With the v5.9 release, Gainsight can share in-app messages, polls, tooltips, and walkthrough guides. We're excited to roll out this new f...
  • 10 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Divya Sedimbi
Static resource usage by Gainsight
We are facing an issue with the static resource limits on our orgs. Salesforce currently has a hard limit on 250MB. The current version o...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Emily McDaniel
Known Issue | Sponsor Tracking - RESOLVED
We wanted to make you aware that the Sponsor Tracking infrastructure in Gainsight is currently significantly degraded. In researching thi...
  • 5 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Article
Photo of Seth
Zendesk Tickets: Don't email the requester when the requester comments
This is a small, silly thing, but in Gainsight's support site, when I comment on a Ticket I own, I get an email with my comment. That's o...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Kevin Ly
Substitute Nulls with Zeros for Bionic Rule Formula to Bring Results
It is found, when using bionic rule formula to do for example, Field 1 + Field 2 + Field 3. If one of those values is null, total would c...
  • 8 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Mandy Major
Incident: Outage with processing data for limited customers
Our Techops team has been made aware of a hardware failure on a data processor.  This is only affecting a LIMITED amount of customers and...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Article
Photo of Tracy Streetman
CoPilot Survey Analytics on Survey Tab
A huge limitation for us is that when surveys are sent via CoPilot, the analytics do now show in the Survey tab.  We can only see the res...
  • 11 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Mandy Major
Reminder on Upcoming Holidays
Greetings from Gainsight Support! In observance of the Fourth of July, we will be operating on a different schedule on the following days...
  • Mandy Major, 12 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement