Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 104
Photo of Chris Beaven
Ability to CC/BCC contacts on CoPilot outreach
I've heard a few customers ask about the possibility to CC or BCC internal contacts on a CoPilot outreach. The CC/BCC could be a specific...
  • 21 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Seth
Template updates for 'Email Assist'
When using 'Email Assist', if I edit the email template, and then add a new CTA using the Playbook that includes that email template, the...
  • 12 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Ganesh
Copilot emails for CSMs to send
A few customers have asked for the ability to draft template emails via copilot, but for the final "send" button to reside with the CSM. ...
  • 19 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Andrew Biehle
Request for the option of additional filters when creating CTA's.
Currently when creating a CTA with a rule we have the option of checking the "Include name in identifiers" checkbox to have an additional...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Steve Margulis
CoPilot versus Marketo
We are developing our nurturing program for existing customers and have run into some bumps in the road about whether to use CoPilot or M...
  • 6 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Leanne
Logging emails by bcc in Timeline
For the Email logging, it looks like the only option right now to copy and paste in an email that's already been sent (ie. from Gmail).  ...
  • 104 me toos
  • 22 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Josh Grigone
Allow Task Type mapping when syncing Activities to SFDC
It may be beneficial for end users/admins to have the option to adjust Task Type mapping when syncing Activities from Gainsight to SFDC. ...
  • 37 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Tom Gerth
Survey permission super user
I came across an issue recently where a customer accidentally locked themselves out of a survey and we had to regrant permissions from th...
  • 8 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Domenic Armano
Add Tabular Reports to Outreach Templates in Copilot
When creating an outreach template it would be great if you could add a previously created tabular formatted report. This is not presentl...
  • 37 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Tom Gerth
Include Survey Link in AO Escalation Email
Currently, we are not able to include the survey link in an Escalation Email in AO. The escalation email goes to the CSM, and in some ca...
  • 9 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Kate Popp
Add Cockpit integration for Google Calendar (or similar service)
Our team uses Google Calendar to manage all of their meetings and events. It would help with workflow if we could automatically: - see o...
  • 61 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Melissa I
Ability to drag and drop groups and fields in the Detail view layout configuration of Calls to Action page in Admin
I would like to be able to drag and drop both groups and fields when I am configuring CTA  tabs from the 'Detail view layout configuratio...
  • 5 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Tom Gerth
Survey Link in CTAs
Hey all, I am posting this on behalf of a customer that had a question about Survey CTAs. What they would like to see is the ability to...
  • 5 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Leanne
Sparse function in MDA for nulls
We're running into an issue with reports of usage data, where if there is no data for a given customer for a week, that week is just skip...
  • 12 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Leanne
Adding fields to Timeline Activities
When adding new fields to Timeline Activities, it looks like the only options for "Field Type" are Text, Date, Number and Checkbox.  Is a...
  • 16 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Kate Green
Restrict/Manage Report Builder Permissions
We want to grant permissions to some of our CSM team to be able to view and create reports in Report Builder, using this approach, so tha...
  • 7 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Faelan Herriott
Is it feasible to be both a Salesforce admin and Gainsight admin?
We have just signed up with Gainsight and I am the designated admin. We have also only recently implemented Salesforce (only Opportunitie...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Seth
Manually Trigger Activity-to-Task Sync
I'm in the midst of testing the syncing of Activities from Timeline to Salesforce Tasks, but it's tricky to do when I have to have 50 Act...
  • 6 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Jeff Kirkpatrick
Reports 2.0: Ability to change X or Y axis numbering to exclude decimal notation
When I create a support case report and a customer's case volume is low, the X-axis shows decimal notation, but there is no such thing as...
  • 12 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Tom Gerth
Gainsight Lightning Tabs
I've been working with a customer that's making the big switch to Lightning UI in Salesforce, and while I know that Gainsight is Lightnin...
  • 5 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question