Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 89
Photo of Brittany
Be able to add milestones from Timeline
First of all, love the Timeline interface! However, what is a timeline for, if not milestones? It would be great if Milestones added else...
  • 27 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Domenic Armano
Add Tabular Reports to Outreach Templates in Copilot
When creating an outreach template it would be great if you could add a previously created tabular formatted report. This is not presentl...
  • 31 me toos
  • 21 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Leanne
Logging emails by bcc in Timeline
For the Email logging, it looks like the only option right now to copy and paste in an email that's already been sent (ie. from Gmail).  ...
  • 72 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Steven Doty
Add "Freeze First Column in Tabular Report" option to Report Type: Scorecard Mass Edit
I am happy to see that we can freeze the first column on tabular reports. We are working hard to adopt Scorecards 2.0 and some of our CSM...
  • 26 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Chris Beaven
Ability to CC/BCC contacts on CoPilot outreach
I've heard a few customers ask about the possibility to CC or BCC internal contacts on a CoPilot outreach. The CC/BCC could be a specific...
  • 19 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Scotty
Develop standards and style guide for platform terms
Throughout the platform there are little differences in terms for things that suggest there is no style guide or standards for the way th...
  • 8 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Ben
HipChat integration for Sally bot
Love the Slack integration, but we're a HipChat company. That functionality would be AWESOME. +1 from me!
  • 8 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Dan Ahrens
Add more filters and search to timeline
Now that we're starting to have more activities recorded in timeline there are a few filter/search use cases that would make finding info...
  • 6 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Leanne
Churn status on Relationships?
How do most companies mark churned Relationships?  We've been told there's no way to automate removing a Relationship, so when one churns...
  • 12 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ben
Update "Manage your subscription preferences here" text in Advanced Outreaches
I am working on our 2018 global survey program and am hitting a snag. A big emphasis for us this year is localization (i.e. receiving com...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Leanne
How do you export a powerlist?
This used to be easy..... When a Powerlist was generated, the email delivered had an attached file of the Powerlist results.  Now, the em...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Steve Davis
Email Notifications For Survey Responses
I have a customer that would like to fire off an email to a director every time a survey response is received. The director is not a user...
  • 7 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Kate Popp
Add Cockpit integration for Google Calendar (or similar service)
Our team uses Google Calendar to manage all of their meetings and events. It would help with workflow if we could automatically: - see o...
  • 26 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Diane Morneau
Advanced Outreach: no scheduler
The capability to schedule an advanced outreach is not available in the current version. We can specify a start date but no time. We need...
  • 10 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Pat
Multiple criteria in a single filter
Similar to Salesforce, is it possible to add multiple criteria to a single filter separated by a comma for text fields??  E.G. Case Reco...
  • 10 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Jeff Kirkpatrick
Reports 2.0: Ability to change X or Y axis numbering to exclude decimal notation
When I create a support case report and a customer's case volume is low, the X-axis shows decimal notation, but there is no such thing as...
  • 11 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Leanne
Adding fields to Timeline Activities
When adding new fields to Timeline Activities, it looks like the only options for "Field Type" are Text, Date, Number and Checkbox.  Is a...
  • 11 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Tom Gerth
Survey Link in CTAs
Hey all, I am posting this on behalf of a customer that had a question about Survey CTAs. What they would like to see is the ability to...
  • 4 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Jahnavi
How to change the column orders in a column chart report?
I have a report with four stages A, B, C and D and count of customers in a column chart. I can sort on the count ascending or descending....
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Ganesh
Copilot emails for CSMs to send
A few customers have asked for the ability to draft template emails via copilot, but for the final "send" button to reside with the CSM. ...
  • 17 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned