Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 537
Photo of Nadav Shem-Tov
Have an option to show all tasks under CTAs in cockpit
CSMs at CA Agile Central would love to have a toggle in the main cockpit screen to pop open all the CTAs and show the tasks under them in...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Jeff Kirkpatrick
Playbooks: "Draft" and "Published" statuses for Playbooks
Would be nice if you could create playbooks in a draft state, preventing them from being visible to end users until you're ready to "publ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Tracy Streetman
Syncing CTA status "In Progress" with task status
Our team often indicates "In Progress" for one or more CTA tasks.  Which they then have to also update the overall CTA status.  It would ...
  • 18 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Rules Engine: Include a free text comments field within Tasks and Actions
When creating complicated rules, it's not uncommon to go back to it months later and ask "why did I create that logic?" Or if someone has...
  • 4 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Angela Felicissimo
View attachments added through Email assist
Many of our playbooks include an email assist. CSMs add customer specific attachments when sending the email however these cannot be view...
  • 6 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Dave Wu
CTA for Activities not related to an Account
Currently, a CTA must be linked to an account. However, there are certain use cases where it would be nice to have a CTA for CSMs that ar...
  • 17 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Ankur Bhat
"Send Email" action type in Bionic Rules.
Since we are going to depreciate the custom rules in future, it would be great to have the "Send Email" action type functionality added t...
  • 8 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Rules Engine: Send Email Action for internal use when specific criteria met
In order to improve the Gainsight administrative experience, there should be an action in a rule to Send an Email to a specific email add...
  • 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Sarah Johnson
Bulk changes to CTAs in Cockpit
My users need the ability to select CTAs randomly (not always by straightforward criteria) and bulk change them, e.g. Snooze them for the...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Steve Davis
"Current User" tokens for Email Assist
I have a request from the client to be able to send out Email Assist emails using the "Current User" strategy which can be see in reports...
  • 21 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Lane H
Option to add Today's Date in CTA Name
We have been creating CTAs to bring awareness when a certain score is less than another. We do this by writing the overall health score t...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Spencer Engel
Make Gantt Chart created and end dates more flexible
First off, I love the Gantt Chart feature and think it will be immensely helpful. I also know that feature is in Beta right now, so if my...
  • 63 me toos
  • 18 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Michael Sweeney
Ability to change CTA types and reasons
I have worked with multiple customers lately who have been restructuring the Type and Reasons of CTAs framework and  would like to know i...
  • 8 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Nadav Shem-Tov
Enable recurring CTAs for other CTA types (not just lifecycle/event)
Currently, the ability to set CTA as recurring is limited to event/lifecycle CTAs.  Many Gainsight customers use custom CTA types, and w...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jahnavi
Formula field in rule engine to add current date
Can we add a formula field in rule engine to capture the rule date.
  • 13 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Shiv Kumar Katiyar
[Enhancement Request] Pop up the timeline field while sending email assist task
When our CSMs send an email through a CTA (email template built in Co-pilot), this email automatically is logged in the client's timeline...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Tom Gerth
Gainsight Lightning Tabs
I've been working with a customer that's making the big switch to Lightning UI in Salesforce, and while I know that Gainsight is Lightnin...
  • 9 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Leanne
Logging emails by bcc in Timeline
For the Email logging, it looks like the only option right now to copy and paste in an email that's already been sent (ie. from Gmail).  ...
  • 120 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Rahbi Salem
Option to create relationship CTA's from the account level
Currently, you can only create relationship CTA's from the cockpit or the relationship level. It would be nice if we also had the option ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Leslie Diephuis
How can we migrate Account Level CTAs and Success Plans to Relationship Level CTAs and Success Plans
We have implemented Relationships 3 months after starting to use Gainsight.  For this reason we have a need to migrate various existing A...
  • 8 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration