Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 283
Photo of Leanne
Logging emails by bcc in Timeline
For the Email logging, it looks like the only option right now to copy and paste in an email that's already been sent (ie. from Gmail).  ...
  • 123 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Steve Davis
More Clarity Around Removing Ranking In Reporting
I am logging this post for anyone trying to remove the "Ranking" Option in a Report after its been applied. Initially, I didn't think i...
  • 16 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Lila Meyer
We're moving to a new Community platform!
We’re excited to announce the Gainsight Community is moving to a new platform. All of your posts, comments, points, and profile informat...
  • 7 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Shane McCoy
Pulling the latest timeline notes for a specific activity type
I'm attempting to create a report that pulls in company data along with activity timeline data that would show the notes for the latest a...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tom Gerth
Ability to get an overall open rate on email assists
In Journey Orchestrator we have the ability to see the open rates for each outreach/program that's sent. Currently, we don't have a way ...
  • 6 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Leanne
Adding fields to Timeline Activities
When adding new fields to Timeline Activities, it looks like the only options for "Field Type" are Text, Date, Number and Checkbox.  Is a...
  • 18 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Heather Hansen
Timeline: Task Interaction
Would be great to be able to interact with tasks more in Timeline.  So, currently, I can only mark a task as completed.  Would be great f...
  • 5 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Andrew Biehle
Ability to customize the Administration chevron.
At the moment we can't customize the administration chevron but it would be nice (in the future) to be able to put your most used modules...
  • 4 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Roelf
Post "Activities" Created on Timeline to SFDC Chatter
It would be really nice to be able to have activities added to timeline automatically posted to chatter.  Or at the very least give the u...
  • 5 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Chris Mudd
Ability to remove 'Add' button on C360
When adding a related list to the C360 section you currently have the ability to 'Add' a record.  When this section (report) is created o...
  • 3 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Chris Mudd
Reflecting last modified date when notes are changed for a scorecard, but score stays the same
When a customer changes the notes on a scorecard the last modified date does not reflect this change.  We understand that this last modif...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Jeff Kirkpatrick
Rules Engine: Extend expiration of Rule task processing files to at least 30 days
When I want to go back and look at the records pulled by a rule, if it's more than 7 days I get an error:   Unable to fetch the file as t...
  • 5 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Melissa I
Need the ability to report on external contacts within Timeline Activity
External contact is a field you can populate when logging an activity to the timeline, but this field is not available to report on in Ga...
  • 15 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Cameron Wright
Dynamic dashboard reports
Working with a customer we found that reports are not dynamically updated in dashboard after making changes to the report itself.If there...
  • 11 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Angela Felicissimo
View attachments added through Email assist
Many of our playbooks include an email assist. CSMs add customer specific attachments when sending the email however these cannot be view...
  • 11 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Kate Popp
Add Cockpit integration for Google Calendar (or similar service)
Our team uses Google Calendar to manage all of their meetings and events. It would help with workflow if we could automatically: - see o...
  • 75 me toos
  • 27 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Manmeet Dosanjh
Is there a way to search for Contacts/Users directly in Gainsight?
Similar to how we can search for Accounts using the search window, is there a way to search for Users/Contacts by typing there name in? ...
  • 6 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Gurukiran
Manual CTA for multiple accounts
Apply CTA for multiple accounts Manually. Scenario: if a user has to go through a process of adding a CTA manually and has to replicate t...
  • 19 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Sai Ram Pulluri
Adding field type, like multipicklist option, to the Timeline "+field" dropdown
<Customer Request> Any idea on if we're going to support a multipicklist option? 
  • 11 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Heather Hansen
Deactivate Playbooks
Would be great if there was a way to deactivate a playbook. We're getting to the point where we need to do some clean up of our playbook...
  • 13 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration