Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 247
Photo of Domenic Armano
Add Tabular Reports to Outreach Templates in Copilot
When creating an outreach template it would be great if you could add a previously created tabular formatted report. This is not presentl...
  • 31 me toos
  • 21 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Jeffrey Coleman
Allow a report to be attached to a copilot email
We're working with clients who have large numbers of individual users. In order to provide better insight into what those users are doing...
  • 12 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Leanne
Logging emails by bcc in Timeline
For the Email logging, it looks like the only option right now to copy and paste in an email that's already been sent (ie. from Gmail).  ...
  • 72 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Lauren Denault
Bulk Add Sponsor Tracking
We have over 30k customers that we want to start using Sponsor Tracking for - is there a way to get a bulk list of all of them and approv...
  • 16 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Heather Hansen
Timeline Filters: Show Number of Activities
Running into a scenario today where I'm counting the number of certain types of activities, and it would be helpful if that displayed for...
  • Heather Hansen, 2 days ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Ganesh
Ability to add rich formatting in Gainsight text (CTAs, tasks, descriptions, etc.)
On behalf of a customer - it would be great to be able to have rich formatting available in Gainsight. Bolding, underlining, coloring, ty...
  • 8 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Ben Daniels
Schedule individual reports with excel attachment
Hello, We would really love the ability to schedule individual reports as an excel attachment. The dashboard/ppt scheduling isn't an ide...
  • 16 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Heather Hansen
Rule Help: Reset Count Field with new year
We're in the process of implementing some tiered service for our Success accounts.  In doing so, I've built out fields on Customer Info t...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Steve Davis
Bring Back the Chiclet View!!
In looking over my newly created Scorecard 2.0 section, I am noticing some non-parity between the features. I already have another logged...
  • 12 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Seth
Timeline Activities with Required Fields
Our head of Professional Services wants to use Timeline to essentially do time-tracking for her team, using an activity's Duration field....
  • 19 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Cinco Coates
Ability to Report on Internal Attendees from Activity Timeline
Similar to Melissa's recommendation in "Need the ability to report on external contacts within Timeline Activity," it'd be nice to have t...
  • 11 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Sai Ram Pulluri
Adding field type, like multipicklist option, to the Timeline "+field" dropdown
<Customer Request> Any idea on if we're going to support a multipicklist option? 
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Heather Hansen
Updates to Playbooks
A lot of our processes are still in flux, so we're constantly making updates to playbooks and success plan templates. It would be great ...
  • 21 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Heather Hansen
Personal Notifications
We've recently removed licenses from several users, and they had open CTAs and customized notification settings when we removed them.  Th...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Heather Hansen
Deactivate Playbooks
Would be great if there was a way to deactivate a playbook. We're getting to the point where we need to do some clean up of our playbook...
  • 11 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Heather Hansen
Playbook Deletion
We're looking to do some consolidation of playbooks across our teams.  With this, we'll be deleting old playbooks.  However, we still nee...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Annie
mass update feature for CSM to productively maintain account hygiene
First of all, I'm not talking about CTA mass edit or anything admin does. I'm looking for a way which CSMs can leverage to mass edit thei...
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Seth Schroeder
Export Option for Timeline View
While the Timeline view is still in Beta, one additional feature that should be added is the ability to export all recorded notes in some...
  • 11 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Kevin Ly
[Feature Request]Increase Functionality for Setting & Clearing Multi-select Picklist
Once upon a time a there was a community concerning writing into Mutli-Select Picklist 2 years ago and its still in progress. https://com...
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Heather Hansen
Healthscore: Time in Color
Would be great to be able to report on how long a HS has been in a certain color.  So, for example, maybe I want to fire a CTA when the H...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration