Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 274
Photo of Cameron Wright
Dynamic dashboard reports
Working with a customer we found that reports are not dynamically updated in dashboard after making changes to the report itself.If there...
  • 10 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Heather Hansen
Timeline Dates
Timeline entries are sorted by the date that you created the timeline post not the date you enter in the post.  Some of our CSMs put thin...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Ben Daniels
Schedule individual reports with excel attachment
Hello, We would really love the ability to schedule individual reports as an excel attachment. The dashboard/ppt scheduling isn't an ide...
  • 22 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Abhishek Sivaraman
Tabular Reports in Journey Orchestrator
Hi All, One of the frequently asked feature in Journey Orchestrator has been the need for sending tabular reports in emails. We are loo...
  • 4 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Heather Hansen
Column options in Cockpit
Would like to be able to choose other objects for column options instead of just the current ones.  For example, we'd like to display the...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Nora Soza
Follow Up: The ability to change the "FROM" email address when using the email assist feature
Follow up to this idea: https://community.gainsight.com/gainsight/topics/the-ability-to-change-the-from-email-address-when-u... Looking ...
  • 34 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Cinco Coates
Ability to Report on Internal Attendees from Activity Timeline
Similar to Melissa's recommendation in "Need the ability to report on external contacts within Timeline Activity," it'd be nice to have t...
  • 14 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Domenic Armano
Add Tabular Reports to Outreach Templates in Copilot
When creating an outreach template it would be great if you could add a previously created tabular formatted report. This is not presentl...
  • 37 me toos
  • 27 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Leanne
Logging emails by bcc in Timeline
For the Email logging, it looks like the only option right now to copy and paste in an email that's already been sent (ie. from Gmail).  ...
  • 115 me toos
  • 25 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Berin Bezmen
Sync attachments from Timeline to SF
Love the new attachments feature in Timline. Unfortunately our whole Sales team does not have access to Gainsight and CSMs attach all the...
  • 17 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Allie Gold
If anything is changed on CTA, CTA status should change from "New" to "Work in Progress".
If anything is changed on CTA by our CSMs, such as CTA due date or any comments or posts recorded, should change from "New" to "Work in P...
  • 28 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Chris Marconi
Is there a way to export playbooks?
Looking to export the playlist so I can review with my manager and we can finalize on what tasks we want associated with each playbook.  ...
  • 14 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Heather Hansen
Inactivating Statuses
We are making some changes to our statuses, and as I was trying to inactivate some of the current ones, I noticed that there's a limitati...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Kristin
Sync CTA to Salesforce Task (without requiring a CS Task)
We'd like to have the ability to have a CTA sync with a Salesforce task directly, without having to create a task off the CTA. This is im...
  • 26 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Heather Hansen
Gainsight Connect - Internal Problems
I'm having a lot of trouble getting my internal IT team to agree to enable permissions for GS Connect.  Wondering if anyone ran into the ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Kate Popp
Add Cockpit integration for Google Calendar (or similar service)
Our team uses Google Calendar to manage all of their meetings and events. It would help with workflow if we could automatically: - see o...
  • 66 me toos
  • 22 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Lila Meyer
July v5.16 Release is Live!
Gainsight's v5.16 release is live in your Production orgs*! The release includes a variety of enhancements: Calculated fields for aggreg...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Announcement
Photo of Pele
Is it possible to include "mailto:" in hyperlink for email address in CTA comments?
Not sure if I'm just running into a bug, but I've created a rule-driven CTA that includes a tokened email address in the comments section...
  • 4 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Heather Hansen
Reporting on amount of time in CTA Statuses
We're coming across a need to be able to report on how long CTAs stay in statuses.  For example, we populate CTAs with New.  We'd like to...
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Pat
Control Report Axis
We wanted to know if it’s possible to control axes on reports? When comparing two sets of groups, legends on the y-axes are different. Id...
  • 9 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea