Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 259
Photo of Steve Davis
More Clarity Around Removing Ranking In Reporting
I am logging this post for anyone trying to remove the "Ranking" Option in a Report after its been applied. Initially, I didn't think i...
  • 15 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Jeff Kirkpatrick
Reports 2.0: No legend showing up when only one record type exists
This is fairly minor, but I still think important enough to address. When I create a report with 2 qualifiers in the By: field (i.e. CSM...
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Seth
Timeline-to-Salesforce-Task Sync causing Chatter notifications
I heard from a couple folks on my team that, when Gainsight syncs a Timeline Activity to a Salesforce Task, they get a Chatter notificati...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Cameron Wright
Visual customization of CTA by status for cockpit view
I was working with a customer today who brought up a very beneficial idea for viewing CTA's. They would like the CTA to visually appear ...
  • 15 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Sai Ram Pulluri
Adding field type, like multipicklist option, to the Timeline "+field" dropdown
<Customer Request> Any idea on if we're going to support a multipicklist option? 
  • 6 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Domenic Armano
Add Tabular Reports to Outreach Templates in Copilot
When creating an outreach template it would be great if you could add a previously created tabular formatted report. This is not presentl...
  • 35 me toos
  • 24 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Make the Milestone tracker independent of the Usage Tracker
We are using MDA for our usage data and since the Usage Tracker still doesn't work with MDA we are not surfacing the Usage Tracker widget...
  • 3 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Leanne
Adding fields to Timeline Activities
When adding new fields to Timeline Activities, it looks like the only options for "Field Type" are Text, Date, Number and Checkbox.  Is a...
  • 16 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Allie Gold
If anything is changed on CTA, CTA status should change from "New" to "Work in Progress".
If anything is changed on CTA by our CSMs, such as CTA due date or any comments or posts recorded, should change from "New" to "Work in P...
  • 20 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Heather Hansen
Aha! and Gainsight
Wondering if anyone has worked with Aha! and Gainsight.   It looks like they have an integration with SF, and was wondering if anyone had...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Leanne
Logging emails by bcc in Timeline
For the Email logging, it looks like the only option right now to copy and paste in an email that's already been sent (ie. from Gmail).  ...
  • 93 me toos
  • 19 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Mass Edit for Milestones
I have a large number of Milestones that were errantly applied and I need to be able to delete them in bulk rather than one by one.  It w...
  • 14 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Melissa I
Need the ability to report on external contacts within Timeline Activity
External contact is a field you can populate when logging an activity to the timeline, but this field is not available to report on in Ga...
  • 10 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Gurukiran
Manual CTA for multiple accounts
Apply CTA for multiple accounts Manually. Scenario: if a user has to go through a process of adding a CTA manually and has to replicate t...
  • 14 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Brandy Guillory
Report Builder Filter Breaks When Removing/Adding Fields
I am having the problem of when I am building reports and i remove or add fields and click run it changes whatever complicated filter i h...
  • 5 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Heather Hansen
Timeline CTA Tasks
This might be just me, but we're looking at transitioning our team from leaving notes about a CTA in the Comments section to creating a T...
  • 4 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Customer 360: Meeting Agenda builder
Has any thought been given to implementing a meeting agenda builder in the C360?  It would be very handy for our CSMs to be able to have ...
  • 13 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Renee House
Gainsight Admin ability to opt-out customers/contacts from non-operational Success Communications & Surveys
Unless the customer unsubscribes from the link provided there is no way for the Gainsight Admin to opt-out the customer and/or contact(s)...
  • 10 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Lila Meyer
Gainsight Labs
At Pulse Academy Live on April 9, Karl Rumelhart, will share more information about an exciting new product initiative called Gainsight L...
  • 14 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Article
Photo of Seth
No clear flow after installation
After installing the Chrome plugin, I followed the instructions and clicked the logo for the plugin. Nothing happened. Screenshot: https:...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question