Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 177
Photo of Alex LeGay
Report on failed participants - specifically ones failed due to the blacklist
The addition of being able to see which participants failed to be added to a program is great  It would be great if you could report on t...
  • 5 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Chris Beaven
Ability to CC/BCC contacts on CoPilot outreach
I've heard a few customers ask about the possibility to CC or BCC internal contacts on a CoPilot outreach. The CC/BCC could be a specific...
  • 29 me toos
  • 21 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Elizabeth Adams
Add 'Goal' to Reporting capability
We have a lot of dashboards that show us levels of activity and how our metrics look. One element that would be really helpful is to have...
  • 11 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Angie DeLaRosa
Link Tracking Preview Text and Alt Text Images
When you hover over a link or image within an email, preview text is shown. I'd like the option to control how the Preview Text and Alt T...
  • 10 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Elizabeth Adams
Text Only CoPIlot Email
In doing some testing through more some preview tools, it looks like a user who views emails in text only isn't getting any content. Is t...
  • 16 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Sudhakar Ravuri
Add "click rate" and "open rate" as fields in reporting
Customer wants to have click rate and open rate as out of the box fields in Co-Pilot as these are standard rates companies use to determi...
  • 7 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Kelly
Email template is stripping preheader (and other code)
When I paste a full HTML email (doctype, CSS, etc) into the WYSIWYG, everything looks fine. But a test send did not show a preheader in t...
  • 8 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Kelly
Ability to break the connections in Advanced Outreach
It would be great if the Advanced Outreach canvas had the ability to delete a connection between two actions to insert additional steps, ...
  • 10 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Brittany
Creating Surveys with Tokens
I want to be able to create surveys with tokenized merge fields within the questions that customize the survey to each client completing ...
  • 18 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Adam Bambrough
Copilot & survey delivery as In-app messages instead of email
We'd had much better engagement from in-app messages (via intercom) than emails, but without any integration (or native in-app features) ...
  • 8 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Elizabeth Adams
Email Assist - Power List
I know there are several posts out there about this, but are there any updates about the possibility of expanding Email Assist capabiliti...
  • Elizabeth Adams, 1 month ago

• 3 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Kelly
Journey Orchestrator Participant Source Error
I just finished creating my first Query Builder participant source and was presented with this error that appears attached to Step 1 - ad...
  • 6 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Elizabeth Adams
Program Activity
It would be really helpful to add Open and CTO stats to the Program Activity view. In an email chain, I would like to see: Are open rates...
  • Elizabeth Adams, 1 month ago

• 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Abhishek Sivaraman
Tabular Reports in Journey Orchestrator
Hi All, One of the frequently asked feature in Journey Orchestrator has been the need for sending tabular reports in emails. We are loo...
  • 8 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Article
Photo of Matthew Weinreb
"Bionic Reports"........Is Something Like This On The Roadmap?
Is there anything on the roadmap that will allow us to join different objects for reporting without writing rules to merge data in MDA ta...
  • 15 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Elizabeth Adams
Delete step in advanced outreach
Hi - I need to delete a step towards the beginning of an email chain. I can't find a delete option for just that piece. Do I have to dele...
  • 5 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Meenal Shukla
Change the opt-out redirect in the JO Email Template
One of my customers wants to use their own opt-out link. Is it possible to do this? Is there a workaround? Thanks!
  • 4 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jeff Kirkpatrick
Gainsight Dashboards: Need ability to add multiple entries in the same free-text Filter (similar to how SFDC reporting works)
In Salesforce reporting, if I want to filter on a field that is not a "picklist," I am able to enter multiple options in the same Filter ...
  • 34 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Domenic Armano
Add Tabular Reports to Outreach Templates in Copilot
When creating an outreach template it would be great if you could add a previously created tabular formatted report. This is not presentl...
  • 38 me toos
  • 27 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Diane Morneau
Can we set a color palette to be relationship specific?
This technote indicates how to set a color palette for our graphics. I have set the color scheme to use our brand's colors - this way an...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress