Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 159
Photo of Chris Beaven
Ability to CC/BCC contacts on CoPilot outreach
I've heard a few customers ask about the possibility to CC or BCC internal contacts on a CoPilot outreach. The CC/BCC could be a specific...
  • 21 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Rajesh Gande
Person Section in C360
Hi All, We are thinking about a new 'Person' section in C360 / R360 where you can view and manage (add/edit/delete) all the external peo...
  • 21 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Kelly
Ability to break the connections in Advanced Outreach
It would be great if the Advanced Outreach canvas had the ability to delete a connection between two actions to insert additional steps, ...
  • 6 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Ganesh
Copilot emails for CSMs to send
A few customers have asked for the ability to draft template emails via copilot, but for the final "send" button to reside with the CSM. ...
  • 19 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Steve Margulis
CoPilot versus Marketo
We are developing our nurturing program for existing customers and have run into some bumps in the road about whether to use CoPilot or M...
  • 6 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Elizabeth Adams
Delete step in advanced outreach
Hi - I need to delete a step towards the beginning of an email chain. I can't find a delete option for just that piece. Do I have to dele...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Elizabeth Adams
Report Table View in Email
We need to include reports in table view in our email distributions. Both in CoPilot emails and also in CTA-based emails. We are trying ...
  • 16 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Jessica
Email Assist for CTA tasks - Multiple Sends
Within Email Assist for CTA tasks, we're hoping to send the same email task to multiple people on the account at seperate times, without ...
  • 6 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Matthew Weinreb
"Bionic Reports"........Is Something Like This On The Roadmap?
Is there anything on the roadmap that will allow us to join different objects for reporting without writing rules to merge data in MDA ta...
  • 9 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Diane Morneau
Advanced Outreach - inserting calculated fields in mailings
Are there any plans to allow for the insertion of calculated fields in the content of the letters or surveys sent via Advanced Outreach? ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Brittany
Creating Surveys with Tokens
I want to be able to create surveys with tokenized merge fields within the questions that customize the survey to each client completing ...
  • 18 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Domenic Armano
Add Tabular Reports to Outreach Templates in Copilot
When creating an outreach template it would be great if you could add a previously created tabular formatted report. This is not presentl...
  • 37 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Steve Davis
A/B Testing for Copilot
We are looking for an easy way to split a power list in half to send a message to one sub group and a slightly different one to another s...
  • 18 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Diane Morneau
Can we set a color palette to be relationship specific?
This technote indicates how to set a color palette for our graphics. I have set the color scheme to use our brand's colors - this way an...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Chris Mudd
Ability to opt out of specific Customer success communications
I have a customer who marks different emails as customer success emails in their own instance.  Currently when you opt out of one custome...
  • 3 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Rish Singh
Ability to edit Opt-out setting Categories, and add more categories to the opt-out options.
  • 7 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Alex LeGay
Expose which participants didn't get added to Advanced Outreaches due to being on the blacklist
If an email is on the email blacklist due to a hard bounce, they won't get added as an advanced outreach participant. My idea is to provi...
  • 7 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Kiersti Felska
Formulas in REports 2.0
I need to build some formula fields in a report like we do for salesforce but unable to find this function in report 2.0.  Do i have to u...
  • 39 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Nancy Burdzel, Sr Manager Client Analytics & Interventions
Viewing attachments in templates created via email assist
We attach client facing documents to templates created via email assist.  As a CSM, I want to be able to view these attachments in the te...
  • 5 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Anthony Sabato
Ability to add description box to containers in a dashboard
When creating a dashboard, we would like to have a description other than the report name in or next to the container. Something like a t...
  • 10 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration