Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 141
Photo of Domenic Armano
Add Tabular Reports to Outreach Templates in Copilot
When creating an outreach template it would be great if you could add a previously created tabular formatted report. This is not presentl...
  • 31 me toos
  • 21 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Spencer Engel
Searching for the easiest way to report on who sends email assist tasks
I have a customer who wants to create a C360 report on recent emails sent - most of which are via Email Assist. They have multiple people...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Drew H
No Scheduler for Publishing Advanced Outreach
Currently, there isn't a way to set up a Publish time/date for a one-time Advanced Outreach that must be started at a specific time/date....
  • 10 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Chris Beaven
Ability to CC/BCC contacts on CoPilot outreach
I've heard a few customers ask about the possibility to CC or BCC internal contacts on a CoPilot outreach. The CC/BCC could be a specific...
  • 19 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Lauren Marsh
Add Salesforce fields to email logs for reporting
We just started using copilot and want to run reports on this information.  Is it possible to pull in salesforce account and contact fiel...
  • 4 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ben
Where did the email chain go?
Hey all, I am looking to try out the new Email Chain functionality for Advanced Outreaches. Specifically, we wanted to try the new featu...
  • 4 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Rish Singh
Ability to edit Opt-out setting Categories, and add more categories to the opt-out options.
  • 5 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Devin Stevens
Ability to add email tasks to already active playbooks
It would be helpful to be able to manually add an email task to a CTA and playbook already in action. Today email assist tasks can only ...
  • 9 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Tom Gerth
Reorder field in powerlist
When building a powerlist, tokenizable fields are displayed at the very bottom of the powerlist configuration under the "Select List Fiel...
  • 3 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Georges Arnaout
Co-Pilot Email Template Permissions
It would be very useful to have a Read-only permission for Co-pilot email templates.  I would like my team to be able to view a repositor...
  • 7 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Jeffrey DaSilva
Mimecast blocking all Gainsight Emails
We are seeing more and more of our clients implementing Mimecast and other email content filtering solutions and this is blocking all Gai...
  • 4 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Will Ritchie
Pull a report for all 'Skipped' emails in a CoPilot Outreach
We pushed out an outreach this morning, and there were quite a few bounces and skipped emails: I'd like to create a report that lists ...
  • 5 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Ky Powell
can you embed surveys into Email assist?
Can you put a survey into a email assist task?
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Elizabeth Adams
Report Table View in Email
We need to include reports in table view in our email distributions. Both in CoPilot emails and also in CTA-based emails. We are trying ...
  • 14 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Elizabeth Adams
Large Number of Bounces - Any Field that Shows Why?
A recent send had an astonishingly large number of bounces. Any reporting field that would help me understand what may be happening?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Jeffrey Coleman
Can I tell what user sent an email assist email? Or what CTA it's connected to?
We have an email assist task that's (obviously) connected to a CTA which is (obviously) assigned to a user. I'm trying to make a connecti...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Tracy Streetman
Formula Calculations in Reports 2.0
It would be beneficial for Reports 2.0 to have simple formula calculations available such as +, -, SUM, AVG, %.  An Example where this wo...
  • 33 me toos
  • 18 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Britton Walker
Date Filters in Email Variants
The advanced logic for email variant filters is great! We have been able to simplify our email processes significantly with them. Howeve...
  • 7 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Dan Ahrens
Mini-CoPilot - Just for CSMs to send messages to their named accounts
As an idea to extend the capabilities of existing tools in Gainsight to further help CSMs be more efficient: Currently CoPilot allows se...
  • 14 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Diane Morneau
Advanced Outreach: no scheduler
The capability to schedule an advanced outreach is not available in the current version. We can specify a start date but no time. We need...
  • 10 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented