Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 172
Photo of Abhishek Sivaraman
Tabular Reports in Journey Orchestrator
Hi All, One of the frequently asked feature in Journey Orchestrator has been the need for sending tabular reports in emails. We are loo...
  • 4 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Meenal Shukla
Change the opt-out redirect in the JO Email Template
One of my customers wants to use their own opt-out link. Is it possible to do this? Is there a workaround? Thanks!
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Matthew Weinreb
"Bionic Reports"........Is Something Like This On The Roadmap?
Is there anything on the roadmap that will allow us to join different objects for reporting without writing rules to merge data in MDA ta...
  • 13 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Jeff Kirkpatrick
Gainsight Dashboards: Need ability to add multiple entries in the same free-text Filter (similar to how SFDC reporting works)
In Salesforce reporting, if I want to filter on a field that is not a "picklist," I am able to enter multiple options in the same Filter ...
  • 32 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Domenic Armano
Add Tabular Reports to Outreach Templates in Copilot
When creating an outreach template it would be great if you could add a previously created tabular formatted report. This is not presentl...
  • 37 me toos
  • 27 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Sudhakar Ravuri
Add "click rate" and "open rate" as fields in reporting
Customer wants to have click rate and open rate as out of the box fields in Co-Pilot as these are standard rates companies use to determi...
  • 5 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Diane Morneau
Can we set a color palette to be relationship specific?
This technote indicates how to set a color palette for our graphics. I have set the color scheme to use our brand's colors - this way an...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Marcelo
Select which programs we want to be considered for Journey Analytics
We really like the Journey Analytics section as it displays very useful information in a very intuitive way. The only hindering factor fo...
  • 5 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Drew H
No Scheduler for Publishing Advanced Outreach
Currently, there isn't a way to set up a Publish time/date for a one-time Advanced Outreach that must be started at a specific time/date....
  • 11 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Alex LeGay
Report on failed participants - specifically ones failed due to the blacklist
The addition of being able to see which participants failed to be added to a program is great  It would be great if you could report on t...
  • 4 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Alex LeGay
Expose which participants didn't get added to Advanced Outreaches due to being on the blacklist
If an email is on the email blacklist due to a hard bounce, they won't get added as an advanced outreach participant. My idea is to provi...
  • 9 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Elizabeth Adams
CoPilot Iimages
Hi - I really struggle with the way that CoPilot embeds uploaded images. Because I do so much editing in HTML, the imageID changes each t...
  • 4 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Chris Beaven
Ability to CC/BCC contacts on CoPilot outreach
I've heard a few customers ask about the possibility to CC or BCC internal contacts on a CoPilot outreach. The CC/BCC could be a specific...
  • 28 me toos
  • 19 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Britton Walker
Add advanced outreach and email task count to email template
I noticed we now have a button to migrate email templates from 1.0 to 2.0 which is exciting. An old feature we have appreciated is the co...
  • 7 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Jake Cohen
Email Templates to Show # of Playbooks Using Template
The email-templates tab shows how many Outreaches are using each template, but it does now show how many Playbooks are using a template. ...
  • 6 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Pele
Is it possible to include "mailto:" in hyperlink for email address in CTA comments?
Not sure if I'm just running into a bug, but I've created a rule-driven CTA that includes a tokened email address in the comments section...
  • 4 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Kelly
Is there a way to aggregate reporting on Advanced Outreaches?
I have several versions of the same AO due to having to make minor changes to its flow. I'd like to be able to gather the metrics for the...
  • 4 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ben
Use Case for Operational Emails that contain a Survey
TL;DR: I believe I have a solid use case for an email with an inline survey question that is operational in nature. Here's the full sto...
  • 6 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Jeffrey DaSilva
Mimecast blocking all Gainsight Emails
We are seeing more and more of our clients implementing Mimecast and other email content filtering solutions and this is blocking all Gai...
  • 5 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Daniel Kenner
CSV Export of Participant List in Advanced Outreach
We have some advanced logic set up in a bionic rule for the participant list of a few outreaches, but we're hoping to cross analyze this ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered