Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 44
Photo of Leanne
Logging emails by bcc in Timeline
For the Email logging, it looks like the only option right now to copy and paste in an email that's already been sent (ie. from Gmail).  ...
  • 124 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Alex LeGay
Advanced outreach participant sync feature request?
I have noticed something that have been tripping up up some customers that I'd like to open up some talks on a feature enhancement. When...
  • 10 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Brittany
Be able to add milestones from Timeline
First of all, love the Timeline interface! However, what is a timeline for, if not milestones? It would be great if Milestones added else...
  • 28 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Leanne
Adding fields to Timeline Activities
When adding new fields to Timeline Activities, it looks like the only options for "Field Type" are Text, Date, Number and Checkbox.  Is a...
  • 18 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Brittany
Ability to create multi-level dependencies in surveys with branched pages and linked questions.
Currently, linked questions allow for only one dependency direction per question, and page branching is restricted if questions are alrea...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Tracy Streetman
CoPilot Survey Analytics on Survey Tab
A huge limitation for us is that when surveys are sent via CoPilot, the analytics do now show in the Survey tab.  We can only see the res...
  • 11 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Brittany
Creating Surveys with Tokens
I want to be able to create surveys with tokenized merge fields within the questions that customize the survey to each client completing ...
  • 18 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Samantha Braastad
Scorecard 2.0 Mass Edit Report only pulls in first 100 lines
We are currently working to build reports on Scorecard 2.0 for the long tail of our customers (25,000+). The hope was to do this using th...
  • 35 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Spencer Engel
Make Gantt Chart created and end dates more flexible
First off, I love the Gantt Chart feature and think it will be immensely helpful. I also know that feature is in Beta right now, so if my...
  • 63 me toos
  • 18 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Logan T
Summarize by date fields in Standard Object Reports
Hey Teams! Looks like we do not currently support summarizing by Date fields in Reports built off of the Standard Objects at this time. ...
  • 13 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Ben Daniels
Schedule individual reports with excel attachment
Hello, We would really love the ability to schedule individual reports as an excel attachment. The dashboard/ppt scheduling isn't an ide...
  • 22 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of sam leonard
JIRA Integration possible?
I would like to link Gainsight to JIRA. Is that currently possible? If not, is it on the roadmap for addition to the platform? If so, wh...
  • 26 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Lauren Denault
Bulk Add Sponsor Tracking
We have over 30k customers that we want to start using Sponsor Tracking for - is there a way to get a bulk list of all of them and approv...
  • 19 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Alex LeGay
Schedule when the partial save -> partial submit job runs
This request is to be able to change what time the job that moves people from partial save to submit when using partial completes in surv...
  • 3 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Andy Sackley
Survey Ratings Scale Visualization
As a survey taker, I love surveys that are simple for me to interact with. As a survey designer, I try to ensure my surveys are easy for ...
  • 15 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Tom Gerth
Survey Link in CTAs
Hey all, I am posting this on behalf of a customer that had a question about Survey CTAs. What they would like to see is the ability to...
  • 5 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of coaxumc .
Milestones as default view in Usage
In the Usage section of the 360 the screen defaults to Adoption.  It would be great if you could choose which tab is the default.  We wou...
  • 18 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Brittany
Have Remove Score on Scorecards be permissible by user
It would be extremely useful to be able customize permissions to Remove Score on scorecard metric from user to user or at least by user t...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Alex LeGay
Email Templates 2.0 - Changing the color of a button could be improved
Hopefully this helps some people! I have seen this come through support a few times and I figured I would post this as an idea to see wha...
  • 10 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Alex LeGay
Advanced outreach analytics automatic refresh
Right now, the advanced outreach analytics only refresh when you hit the refresh button in the top right. Is it possible to make the numb...
  • 11 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration