Conversations

Photo of Aalok Shah
Clearing and Reloading Data without triggering CTAs or removing visualizations
Hi.  I am a new admin wanting to clean out the data in our gainsight platform.  How do I clear and reload data while not triggering CTAs ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Tony Tao
Help Wanted: Set ARR on customer tab with multiple opportunities
Hi,  We have multiple opportunities that can be recurring revenue and need to create a rule to update AAR on the customer tab.  Any adv...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Brandon
Customize In-Line Survey Link Color
Hi, Is it possible to customize the link colors for in-line survey questions in email templates?  When creating the template itself I ca...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Evan Luberda
Admin Office Hours - June 22nd, 2017
This thread is for the Admin Office Hours session for Thursday June 22nd,  2017.  Submit your questions to this thread and we'll address ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Article
  • Archived
Photo of Evan Luberda
Admin Office Hours - June 8th, 2017
This thread is for the Admin Office Hours session for Thursday June 8th,  2017.  Submit your questions to this thread and we'll address t...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Article
  • Archived
Photo of Chris Beaven
Circles of Success - Pulse 2017 - Onboarding
During Pulse 2017 the Gainsight Client Outcomes Team organized a Circles of Success & Birds of a Feather Program, featuring group discuss...
  • 4 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jeffrey Coleman
CTAs Using Email Assist Should Associate to the Contact
The new email assist feature is great. The team has been starting to use it and the general reply has been "Cool! That's easy!" The frus...
  • 11 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Seth Schroeder
Scheduled Email via Cockpit
When sending emails through Cockpit, there currently is only an option to "Send now". This could be enhanced with the option to schedule ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Not Planned