Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 266
Photo of Denise Stokowski
Ability to bucket values in Reporting
I often find myself exporting to Excel in order to "bucket" values in reporting - kind of like creating a categorization on the fly like ...
  • 21 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Ben
Can you update a template after an Advanced Outreach has started?
I noticed an HTML formatting issue with two email templates that are used in my Advanced Outreach for our standard survey. I went through...
  • 6 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Jeffrey DaSilva
Ability to pause all scheduled Rules
The past two days we have experienced 2 and 3 hour delays with Outreach schedule.  This causes our Outreaches to run into downstream rela...
  • 7 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Lane H
When Cloning Rules Maintain the Active State
When cloning rules, I would like the cloned rule to maintain the state of the rule being cloned. I feel there are extra unnecessary steps...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Calvin Multanen
Increasing the Number of Allowed Custom Field Attributes in Advanced Outreaches?
Hi there,  Are there any plans to increase the number of custom field attributes in Advanced Outreaches? Right now you can only add 3 in...
  • 13 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Anirudh Allika
Folders for Email templates
Can we have folders for email templates similar to reports. This would help in organising templates and would make navigation easier
  • 29 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Ben
Convert Bionic Rule Setup to Program Setup
I regularly use Bionic Rules to test/preview output prior to creating a Program. I find it easier to use and see the full results versus ...
  • 6 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Kate Popp
Add Cockpit integration for Google Calendar (or similar service)
Our team uses Google Calendar to manage all of their meetings and events. It would help with workflow if we could automatically: - see o...
  • 75 me toos
  • 27 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Berin Bezmen
Sync emails from Gmail to Gainsight/Timeline
We use Yesware to sync our emails with Salesforce. Yesware provides a "sync with SF" button which would be awesome to have for Gainsight....
  • 20 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Ky Powell
Is it possible to send reports or dashboards at a regularly scheduled time each week to internal users??
  • 9 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ben
Inability to do any Program configuration on mobile (iPad) is a problem
I am a regular user of my iPad Pro, which unfortunately means I cannot configure, review, or update Programs whatsoever. The issue lies t...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Nicole Mendonca
NPS tab - Filter options
The NPS tab is fabulous, but I find it painfully static. Would love the flexibility to be able to pop in some filters in that view (examp...
  • 10 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Ben
Is there way to have email replies go back into Gainsight?
We are loving the CTA functions, but have an inherent issue. The emails sent from CTAs are not being auto-logged to Salesforce. Additiona...
  • 11 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Diane Morneau
Sort power lists and programs in Journey Orchestrator
While this is available elsewhere in Gainsight, we do not have the ability to sort power lists or programs in Journey Orchestrator. As th...
  • 5 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Ben
In-person delivered survey tied to specific contacts
We have our customer conference coming up and are expecting upwards of 1500+ customer contacts at the event. Our Content Curation (self h...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Brittany
Creating Surveys with Tokens
I want to be able to create surveys with tokenized merge fields within the questions that customize the survey to each client completing ...
  • 18 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Ankur Bhat
"Send Email" action type in Bionic Rules.
Since we are going to depreciate the custom rules in future, it would be great to have the "Send Email" action type functionality added t...
  • 8 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Jahnavi
Rule chain for Cron Expression schedules
Hello Team, It would be great if we could filter out all the rules that are scheduled for a specific cron expression. For instance say 2...
  • 6 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Matthew Weinreb
"Bionic Reports"........Is Something Like This On The Roadmap?
Is there anything on the roadmap that will allow us to join different objects for reporting without writing rules to merge data in MDA ta...
  • 15 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Ben
how do you add preview, edit, and add buttons in dashboard?
We are re-launching Gainsight and I am having my CSMs work out of one primary dashboard. We have it setup with their daily functions that...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea