Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 262
Photo of Matthew Weinreb
Add Functionality To Duplicate Rule Tasks and Actions In Bionic Rules
Currently writing a rule with very minimum differences between Get Data Tasks and Action but am forced to create 10+ actions with only on...
  • 7 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Jeremy Curry
Ability to format report widgets
It would be great if we could format the number that goes into a report widget. This would include being able to add a dollar sign, perce...
  • 13 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Jessie Brainerd
Allow Case Record Type selection when creating a Case from a CTA
Gainsight currently has the feature to create a SFDC Case from a CTA. By default, Cases are created with the default Case Record Type. Fo...
  • 29 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Alex LeGay
More visibility into Advanced outreach sending status
I see a lot of times where an advanced outreach is published and the participants are sitting in the queue waiting to send. I think it wo...
  • 19 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Sai Ram Pulluri
Important - Survey1.0 issue with latest Salesforce update (Response URL not opening)
Issue : After 'Salesforce Summer ’18 Release' release with new manage package Survey was breaking.. It may break in all existing org afte...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Ben
How to (hack) Bionic Reports
Ever want to build a tabular report using references from multiple objects (i.e. "Bionic Reporting")? Well, you can actually accomplish t...
  • 10 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Article
Photo of Ben
Can you add data to a flattened survey dataset?
I am working with a flattened survey for the first time and am hitting some snags. I usually merge survey data with Account and other SFD...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Matthew Weinreb
"Bionic Reports"........Is Something Like This On The Roadmap?
Is there anything on the roadmap that will allow us to join different objects for reporting without writing rules to merge data in MDA ta...
  • 13 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Nora Soza
Follow Up: The ability to change the "FROM" email address when using the email assist feature
Follow up to this idea: https://community.gainsight.com/gainsight/topics/the-ability-to-change-the-from-email-address-when-u... Looking ...
  • 34 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Jeff Kirkpatrick
Gainsight Dashboards: Need ability to add multiple entries in the same free-text Filter (similar to how SFDC reporting works)
In Salesforce reporting, if I want to filter on a field that is not a "picklist," I am able to enter multiple options in the same Filter ...
  • 32 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Amy
Unchecking a task should change the CTA status to Active
One of our users pointed out today that when she went back to a closed CTA and opened one of the sub-tasks it didn't re-open the CTA itse...
  • 5 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Ben
Is there way to have email replies go back into Gainsight?
We are loving the CTA functions, but have an inherent issue. The emails sent from CTAs are not being auto-logged to Salesforce. Additiona...
  • 8 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Alex LeGay
Download participants from a program
I know how to pull the program id and report on program participants but it would be nice if you could just download the participants str...
  • 7 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Scotty
Stop throwing a validation error for rules with past start dates
This kills me every time: It truly does not matter that the start date is in the past. If it's in the past, start it the next available...
  • 9 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Marcelo
Select which programs we want to be considered for Journey Analytics
We really like the Journey Analytics section as it displays very useful information in a very intuitive way. The only hindering factor fo...
  • 5 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Devin Stevens
Annotating & Notes on Journey Orchestrator Configuration
It would be really helpful to add in notes to journey orchestrator to help explain what's happening. With multiple admins, or even visiti...
  • 16 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Justin Lautenschlager
Copilot Metrics
When I view some of the outreaches we've put together in Copilot, it seems as though we're only able to track the number of opens, clicks...
  • 6 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Diane Morneau
Sort power lists and programs in Journey Orchestrator
While this is available elsewhere in Gainsight, we do not have the ability to sort power lists or programs in Journey Orchestrator. As th...
  • 3 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Mike Ewing
Ability to sort Power Lists
The Power List view becomes cumbersome and disorganized without the ability to sort by list name.  The only sorting available is by last ...
  • 6 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Ben
How do you re-order pages in a Survey?
I have been working on a survey that uses pages to separate out branched questions. In this process, I've tweaked the flow of things and ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned