Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 80
Photo of Kate Green
Scorecard 2.0 UI Questions
I have two questions about the Scorecard 2.0 UI 1. We noticed that when you hover over a score (either a Measure score or a rolled up sc...
  • 5 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Angela Domenichelli
c360 recent accounts
As a CSM I need to see the most recently accessed accounts when I open my c360 so I can resume work quickly after re-launching my browser.
  • 4 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Spencer Engel
Inability to honor Multiple Currencies on the C360
I have a customer that has customers with multiple currencies in their Current ARR field (on their account object) as you can see in the ...
  • 9 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Emily McDaniel
Known Issue: CTA Comments Showing HTML Tags
In Gainsight release 4.40, an issue was introduced which is causing HTML formatting to be stripped from CTA Comments. When looking at com...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Article
Photo of Steve Davis
Ability to customize the order for reports on CS360 section
I have a customer request for us to be able to customize the order that nested reports will show up in a CS360 section. She doesn't want ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Seth
Pendo app in C360
Has anyone had any luck integrating the Pendo app with the C360? Pendo's website shows Gainsight displaying an awesome visualization of a...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tom Gerth
Base 360 layout assignments on multiple fields
Currently, when assigning R360 layouts, we base the assignment on the different values of one single field. I'm wondering if there's any...
  • 5 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Logan T
C360 Report Section Size
Hey Teams, This is Logan from Support. We've heard a few requests for some added configurational options on C360 sections. Specifically;...
  • 6 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Sagan Sherlin
Idea. Ability to attach more than one Scorecard to a C360 Layout.
I got a request from one of our power users.  The ability to attach a second Scorecard to a C360 Layout for our Accounts.  They have a Fi...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Spencer Engel
Scorecard 2.0 - Make group measures labeled clearer
I'd like to see our scorecard measures made clearer in the Scorecard 2.0 Mass Edit report. Right now, group measures look the exact same ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Christopher Sanderson
Adding Data Spaces reports to C360
Would be great to add Data Spaces reports to the C360.  Is this a feature enhancement coming soon to this awesome new feature? Case in p...
  • 9 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Steve Davis
Ability to use numbers and special characters in Score help text
Recently, we've noticed that you cannot put in numbers and dashes in the help text for scoring. Can we get this ability added in as the c...
  • 5 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Rahbi Salem
Customer Search Box
When using the customer search box - once the name shows up, it would be nice to be able to use your keyboard arrows to select the custom...
  • 7 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Johnny Burtchaell
Custom Rules Deprecation
I noticed GS is working on a migration utility to convert Custom Rules to Bionic Rules. What will happen if we don't migrate our Custom ...
  • 6 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jeff Kirkpatrick
Dashboards: Make Report Description visible when I hover over Report name on a dashboard
I like that in the new release there is a Report Description field, but it would be helpful to make this description visible to Dashboard...
  • 9 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Jahnavi
Salesforce Validation Errors in Gainsight
Hello Team, I have two fields, one picklist and other text field. My use case is that if use has selected a particular value then the te...
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Elizabeth Gerber
Customer List scroll bar
Would be great if the customer tab bottom scroll option and headers stayed put so that our CSMs didnt have to scroll down to scroll over....
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Matthew Lind
Shared C360 - Control on date formatting
Does the Shared C360 support date formatting? I have added two date fields to the Shared C360 view, but the two fields are fomatted two ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Spencer Engel
Does deleting stages in Administration also delete from the managed package's picklist?
I have a customer who only uses two stages and therefore deleted the out-of-the-box stages that came in their Gainsight instance (new cus...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dan Ahrens
New Admin page design - feedback requested
Hi Community! As part of our continual process to improve our platform and user experience we are evaluating making a change to the page...
  • 15 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned