Category default large

Shared 360(360 Layouts)

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 1 - 15 of 24
Photo of smathew4
Clicking "Add" on C360 Related List take you to SFDC Classic, even if you're in Lightning
Hello, When I am in the SF Lightning experience, and click on 'Add' on a C360 related list, it takes me to a record create page, but in C...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Martha Stuart
G360 Export Capabilities
We would love to be able to export the G360 in the same way you can export a C360 page. We do not want to give all users or even all user...
  • 10 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Heather Hansen
C360 Layout Filters - Additional Options - Contains
I'm creating a new C360 layout, and need to be able to filter with "contains" instead of just equals, and that doesn't appear to be curre...
  • 3 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Jeff Kirkpatrick
Allow User Attribute to apply on individual C360 Layouts instead of all of them
We have C360 layouts set up based on product sets using a custom Customer Info formula field we created called "Layout Type." I want to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Ky Powell
Adjust setting for one time password for Share 360
Is there a way to turn off the one time password for Share 360. It appears to be a one time password per account. We are trying to use th...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Krishna Reddy K
Lookup on User ID and Company ID fields in User Shared Details object
My Use Case: Track if a user that the Share 360 link is shared with has actually browsed to the page I was looking at "User Shared Detai...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Ben
Workflow for sharing a special C360 layout in an Advanced Outreach to external users
We are looking to share more information with our customers about their account in our system. One of the goals is to allow them to provi...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jackie Cofield
Ability to privatize C360's for specific customers?
Due to some specific customer requirements, we have a need to make certain C360's only viewable to the AM and CSM assigned. Most importan...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ana Costa
Message displayed when trying to set Owner on CTA
Hi,  One of our CSM has tried to create a CTA and set the Owner as different CSM but every time we do that we get a message saying: ' Pl...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Matias Wigozki
Share360 - access multiple shared C360's from the same view
Our services team works across multiple accounts and it would make their lives a whole lot easier to be able to access all of the C360's ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Andrew Cummins
Ability for CSM to remove shared 360 access of an external contact
We currently have a bottleneck with the Admin because they are the only ones that can remove the shared c360 access from an external cont...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Andrew Cummins
Ability to show child account info with Parent in the shared C360s
Just like you can in the user side c360 I would like to see the shared c360s have the same ability to check a box to see the child accoun...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of stella
Sharing Reports for Users Without Licenses
During the Gainsight Pulse, I understood that Gainsight was increasing our ability to share reports with users without licenses.  Is this...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Miguel Rodriguez
Can Comments from C360 Summary be shared via Share 360?
We want to give out front line teams access to the information found in the C360 Summary, but are noticing that the Comments section is n...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Lila Meyer
Instructions for Bulk Loading Contacts to Share Dashboards & Success Plans
Use this article for help with bulk loading your contacts to the GS Person object, so your end users can more easily share dashboards and...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Article