Category default large

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 1 - 15 of 202
Photo of Sai Ram Pulluri
Keyboard support for the Customer search
Since most CSMs have complained that they have to use their mouse after typing in a customer name to select the account. 
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Katerina Nemcova
CSMs tracking churn at C360 level
I wonder if anyone has any ideas please how to achieve the following: - we monitor churn down to the service/product level for each cust...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Brandy Guillory
Scorecard Comment Refresh Too Frequent
Several in my organization have complained that when they post scorecard comments in R360 they cannot update the comment because it refre...
  • 4 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Sarah
remove contact from Person Module on C360 page
a contact that is currently on an account under the Person Module needs to be removed.  There is no way to do this that I see
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Katerina Nemcova
Customer/Relationship Search box - account name
When searching for an account in Gainsight using the main blue search box, the Account Name comes up - for us (and everyone else?) this i...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Lila Meyer
We're moving to a new Community platform!
We’re excited to announce the Gainsight Community is moving to a new platform. All of your posts, comments, points, and profile informat...
  • 7 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Prathap
Load Attachments in SFDC to Gainsight C360
In Salesforce there was an option to load attachments and relate them to Opportunities or to an Account but It will be displayed at accou...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Sagan Sherlin
Enhancement. The ability to change the (CTA) Type of the Task created from Timeline.
Right now, if a user creates a Task from a Timeline Activity Entry - the Type defaults to Activity.  It would be awesome if we had the ab...
  • 6 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Spencer Engel
Inability to honor Multiple Currencies on the C360
I have a customer that has customers with multiple currencies in their Current ARR field (on their account object) as you can see in the ...
  • 10 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Chris Mudd
Ability to remove 'Add' button on C360
When adding a related list to the C360 section you currently have the ability to 'Add' a record.  When this section (report) is created o...
  • 3 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Manmeet Dosanjh
Report Builder - Add Ability to Wrap Lines
I know that we have the option of adding the "Wrap Lines" after the report has been built and is in production either in the C360 or on a...
  • 6 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Pramitha Pb
LinkedIn Sales Navigator Integration
It would be great if we could see LinkedIn Sales Navigator account in Customer 360 Sponsor Tracking view (or Contacts) of Gainsight
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of smathew4
Clicking "Add" on C360 Related List take you to SFDC Classic, even if you're in Lightning
Hello, When I am in the SF Lightning experience, and click on 'Add' on a C360 related list, it takes me to a record create page, but in C...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Perry Rogers
Search for Accounts by associated contacts
I have gotten many requests to be able to search for accounts by associated contacts within the Gainsight search bar. Basically we would ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Manmeet Dosanjh
Is there a way to search for Contacts/Users directly in Gainsight?
Similar to how we can search for Accounts using the search window, is there a way to search for Users/Contacts by typing there name in? ...
  • 6 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration