Solved

Trying to send a survey to customer stakeholders who do not log into the application

• 27 February 2020
  • 2 replies

I am trying to send an NPS survey to my customer stakeholders who do not log into the application.  I want to do it through Gainsight PX so that the information is tracked.  I have all of the users loaded into the database so I know that they are there.

Has anyone done this and if you have, can you please provide some direction?

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by dileepnalla 28 February 2020, 12:36

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @htapper,

Thanks for posting your question on Gainsight Community.

Upon your question, I understood that you are looking to send out an NPS survey to your external users who do not log into the application anytime(assuming they never signed up).

So, if the users don’t log in to your application anytime (assuming they Never Signed Up), and you are having the data in your external database, you couldn’t send NPS to those users.

In order to send any engagement using Gainsight PX, we need to have the users inside the PX Audience explorer.

But here are the scenario’s

1. Assume I have all users in PX Audience Explorer, wanted to send out an engagement to the users who don’t log in to your application anymore, and you wanted to reach them out using PX, then, you have the ability to use the Email engagement within PX.

2. Assume I have all users in PX Audience Explorer, wanted to send out an engagement to the users who don’t log in to your application anymore, and you wanted to reach them only with NPS type, you have the ability to use that with PX+CS
    https://support.gainsight.com/SFDC_Edition/Surveys/Surveys_2.0/Gainsight_PX_integration_with_Survey_2.0

3. Assume I have all users in a separate database no way related to PX and wanted to target them using NPS survey, you have an ability to get this done using Gainsight CS.(for this you need to have a CS subscription).

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

Dileep Nalla

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hi Helen,

To add onto Dileep’s response …

All PX Surveys are launched “in-app”, which will require your users to login into your PX-enabled web application to take one. 

In your PX Email engagement, you can provide a link to the web application login page and, after they login, launch an “in-app” NPS survey for these users with the proper PX Engagement “Audience Logic”.

@alextran