Solved

SSO starting from Gainsight PX login page

• 15 January 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi there,

I went ahead and set up SAML SSO on Gainsight PX with the assumption that the PX login page would auto-redirect me to my company’s Okta login page, but this is not happening.

Am I missing something?

Peppe

icon

Best answer by dileepnalla 16 January 2021, 17:47

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @peppe 

SSO/SAML authentication should be working without any issues, however I kindly request you to please reach out to the support team on pxsupport@gainsight.com with your availability for the call

Our agents will be hopping on a call with you to debug what went wrong and can assist you with SAML authentication

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@peppe hope you have reached our support team and the query is solved. Please let us know if you need any help here. 

@dileepnalla thanks for the quick reply!! 

Badge

I could be wrong here, but we have the same problem. We reached out to support and got the same response, it is configured and all, but it’s not functioning the same as CS/NXT using the same SSO/SAML (Okta) that we use. Could someone from GS run through a primer (aside from documentation-we’ve configured it just as outlined already) of how to configure this? I ended up disabling the SSO only auth because it caused so many problems.