Solved

Putting Gainsight PX on Corporate Website

• 20 August 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi All,

Very quick question…..

Am I able to embed Gainsight into our corporate website to allow us to create pop-ups and maybe a knowledge centre BOT for a contact us feature?

I am not too fussed on the ability to track who the users are, it’s more a way for us to advertise and promote through the Engagements feature of PX.

I’d love to be able to have small dialog engagements appear when we have a promotion we want to push - and I just want to see if it is possible before trying to make some plans…..

icon

Best answer by link_black 31 August 2021, 16:23

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@Jack-Occleshaw checking the possibilities. Thank you for sharing this here.

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Thanks for posting to PX Community @Jack-Occleshaw !

Our corporate website channel PX implementation does not currently support triggering/playing PX Engagements. 

However, you could use our webapp channel PX implementation on your website as long as you can include our PX Tag code as well as complete a PX Identify call for every user. Only users that have been identified by assigning a unique user identifier can be presented with PX Engagements.

Please be advised that doing this could have an effect on your current Gainsight agreements.  Therefore, be sure to discuss this with your Gainsight Account manager before proceeding.

Happy PX-ing!