Question

Is something down with PX?

• 29 December 2020
  • 6 replies

Hi,

I recognise it’s the holidays and we’re all operating with reduced staff, but I have a critical issue with Gainsight PX.

I’m unable to load any analytics at the moment and therefore unable to report any metrics to my leadership team. 

Sometimes analytics will load but I can’t find any results for our NPS experiences. I’m frequently presented with “There was an error in loading this page. Reload this page.” Generally, the PX web app is much more sluggish that usual as well.

Naturally, I’m concerned our users may also be experiencing issues though this seems unlikely as we’ve had no tickets.

What’s going on here and can you help?

I would really appreciate it if we skipped the “it’s your internet / machine / you need to empty your cache” stage of the troubleshooting. I’ve already tried all of the Mickey Mouse stuff. 

Thanks for any support you can provide us with.

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @jerneight 

According to their status page (https://status.aptrinsic.com/) everything is up and running. Everything seems to be working from my side as well. Have you tried reaching out to support@gainsight.com?

Kind regards,

Jef

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @jerneight ,

can you please share with us the details of the issues you are facing along with screenshots, of course, its holidays and we’re all operating with reduced staff, we are still available at pxsupport@gainsight.com

Please feel free to email us and our team will be responding to you and will work on the ticket.

Thanks

Dileep Nalla

Thanks for your quick responses everyone.

I have reached out with screenshots etc. :)

Cheers,

John

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @jerneight ,

I hope you are having a great holiday time.

Looks like the support team has reached out to you on a #ticket (via email) with ID #121976.

I would like to conclude the conversation over the community post and continue it over the above-mentioned ticket.

Thanks

Dileep Nalla

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hi @jerneight 

According to their status page (https://status.aptrinsic.com/) everything is up and running. Everything seems to be working from my side as well. Have you tried reaching out to support@gainsight.com?

Kind regards,

Jef

@Jef Vanlaer Thanks for the quick response! I hope you have enjoyed the new year event.

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hi @jerneight ,

I hope you are having a great holiday time.

Looks like the support team has reached out to you on a #ticket (via email) with ID #121976.

I would like to conclude the conversation over the community post and continue it over the above-mentioned ticket.

Thanks

Dileep Nalla

@dileepnalla Thanks for initiative!