Question

Is it possible to launch Knowledge Center from a separate engagement CTA?

• 16 August 2021
  • 2 replies

Hello,

My team is working on a new knowledge center / welcome engagements for one of our products.  In the welcome engagement, we are welcoming first time users and giving some detail on the product.  From there we are utilizing a CTA to use the knowledge center which is at the bottom right hand corner.

Is it possible to target a custom event, or link that we can assign a CTA button within the welcome engagement to actually launch the knowledge center into an open state?  Having that functionality would be so impressive as it would make the engagements seem like they interact with one another for a good experience.  

I appreciate your help in advanced.  Thanks!

2 replies

Any insights if this is possible would be great.  Thanks!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello, I wanted to add a comment to bump this question and see if anyone has any feedback on it? I know there is an option for a custom CTA to open the KC Bot, but we have implemented a self-onboarding in which many users will go through multiple engagements one after the other. Is there a way to trigger it so that the KC Bot opens automatically when a user clicks on ‘complete’ to confirm completion of an engagement? Thank you!