Question

Adding engagement label while creating/editing

• 6 October 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4

I’m not sure if this is a question or an idea. Is there a way to edit/add labels while creating/editing an engagement in PX? The only place I have found so far, is in the engagements list. The image shows where I can find the engagement labels. I think it would make sense to be able to add/edit labels while working on an engagement; in the Editor? Maybe Settings?

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello @JayS, thank you for your post. Looping. in our Product Manager to get back to you on this. 

Badge

@JayS  Can you please share your use case in some more detail. Do you use labels like say group Engagements related to a specific module and hence you want to add at creation time. Often time we have seen Labels on Engagements to group per campaign and that is usually a after fact and not readily available as part of creation.

We will definitely consider adding them during creation

Userlevel 4

Hi @skalle,

As of today, we use engagements for Product and Marketing communications as well as learning step-throughs. We use the label(s) as a tag for many things, but also to identify those that are educational. That data then goes to our analyst to identify the impact. The analyst needs to be able to separate the educational workflows from other types. When I’m creating or editing an engagement that is educational, it would be nice to be able to label it at that stage, rather than having to go back to the engagements list and add it in that column.

Hope that makes sense.

Thank you.

Badge

Hi @JayS Acknowledged . Added that to the roadmap

Userlevel 5
Badge

People sometimes forget to add labels after they close the engagement. It would be great if they could add the label when working on it. 

Userlevel 4

entered in error