Blog

How Can I participate in the Gainsight Beta Program?

How Can I participate in the Gainsight Beta Program?
Userlevel 7
Badge +2

If, getting your hands on tech before anyone else has, excites you, then this program is for you.

Together we can co-create the future of Gainsight’s exciting offerings.

Featured @aschreiner for his awesome engagement 🎉 

Are you a Gainsight customer?

Please note this program is only for a Gainsight Customer using our CS or PX products.

Complete your Community profile, always helps us in identifying you better.

Becoming a Gainsight Beta Buddy

1. You need a Gainsight Gamechangers Community account with your official email address. Create one here if you don't have.
  2. Leave a comment on this post and let us know the product Feature area you’d be interested in testing.

You become a ‘Gainsight Beta Buddy’, when you are presented the opportunity, participate in and give us feedback on our pre-release software in one of the feature Betas you are nominated for.

Note: This is only a self-nomination step to let us know your interest. The actual selection process is a bit more intricate and you’ll receive an invite directly from the organizers of the Beta when we roll out one. A PM or a CSM will reach out to you when a Beta for your area of interest is scheduled.

Btw, you can always engage in other ways:

• Search the community for Documentation, Discussions and Ideas
  • If you have an existing Product Question, submit here
  • If you’d like to submit a new Feature request, submit here

37 replies

Badge

@arunabhat  This enhancement is critical for us and I have to imagine for others. It skews our reporting since when Gainsight Assist is used, the only timeline item that is logged is the Activity Type so we have no data on the stage or lifecycle activity it should be tied to without taking an extra step of going into the timeline activity and updating it.  It also doesn’t capture the external recipients. So there is a lot of data, some KPI based for us, that is missing in the add-in usage. I can’t emphasize enough how critical this feature change is for us.  Thanks for keeping us in the loop and letting us test it if possible.  But please don’t take it off the release map!!!!

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hi team. I’m also interested in joining the beta program and would be happy to be involved with any of the main areas of functionality that we’re already using in our instance. Perhaps you can share the current opportunities and I can let you know where I might be able to add the most value.

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Thanks @jparker

@nemoori87, and @Cornelia   

Userlevel 1
Badge

I’m interested in being a beta tester for any Gainsight PX features.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

I’m interested in being a beta tester for any Gainsight PX features.

@skalle will be happy to know :) 

Would be great to see what’s up and coming! 

Otherwise some areas of interest:

• C360 / Customer Journey
  • Rules Engine
  • Connectors
Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Would be great to see what’s up and coming! 

Otherwise some areas of interest:

• C360 / Customer Journey
  • Rules Engine
  • Connectors

@rakesh, @Shilpa Gumnur … anything on the horizon? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi all,

I absolutely want to be in the beta for this:

• JO Advanced Programs Reimagined (CS)
  • AI Generated Customer Survey (CS)

Please, please please, pretty please @dstokowski and @JamesAllen. With the right improvements improved advanced programs (and what I read is reimagined so it’s not just about improvements), this component could be a game killers, so please please please! 

Thank you.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @alizee, do check with your CSM so that you are nominated for the Beta Programs and we will be glad to include you in the beta program! 

Beta Programs are open for all nominated customers, hence @JamesAllen once we open out the nominations, please nominate @alizee and we will take it forward!

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi @alizee, do check with your CSM so that you are nominated for the Beta Programs and we will be glad to include you in the beta program! 

Beta Programs are open for all nominated customers, hence @JamesAllen once we open out the nominations, please nominate @alizee and we will take it forward!

My eagerness has been eagerly expressed to @JamesAllen 😃

Hello! I am interested in the JO and Email Templates beta. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hello! I am interested in the JO and Email Templates beta. 

@Cornelia, @johnheintschel making a connect here for Carol.