Live Hands-on Admin Training
Join us for live hands-on instructor-led training for new Gainsight Administrators!
Admin - Data Management
This course provides an overview of the Data Management tools including creating objects, adding fields to standard objects, joining tables, and loading data. We focus on using the S3 Connector to load data to custom objects. We will work together on hands-on exercises in a NXT Training org environment to:
- Create custom objects in MDA
- Load data to S3 using Cyberduck (or preferred ftp tool)
- Use Rules Engine to load data from S3 to MDA Object
- Create JOINS between MDA Objects
- Create Calculated Fields on MDA Objects
Admin - Rules Engine
This course provides an overview of Rules Engine topics where will work together on hands-on exercises in a NXT Training org environment to:
- Create Rules sourcing from multiple objects
- Aggregate data using Transformation and Pivot tasks
- Merge record sets using Merge tasks
- Configure Calculations using Formula fields
- Define actions to export data records to S3 and MDA objects
- Review Troubleshooting Tips to help prevent/identify common issues related to Rules configuration.
Admin - Journey Orchestrator
This course provides an overview of the features of Journey Orchestrator using hands-on exercises in a training org including:
- Understanding Program Models
- Creating Programs
- Adding Participants
- Building Your Model
Admin - Adoption Explorer
This course covers all of the features of Adoption Explorer using hands-on exercises in a training org including:
- Adoption Explorer Overview
- Creating a Project
- Defining Objects
- Developing Layouts
- Hands on Exercises
Admin - Data Designer
Discover richer, more meaningful insights from your customer data! In this session we discuss and demonstrate, with a hands-on example, how to use this simple, easy-to-use tool that you can use to merge and transform your data, then make it accessible across the Gainsight platform for further analysis and exploration. Gainsight data is distributed across various applications. To derive the most meaningful insights, you need to merge data from these various data sources. Data Designer gives you the tools to do this, helping you merge and transform data from these disparate data sources to create a Dataset for your further analysis. This Dataset can be saved and used in other Gainsight functions.
We will work together on hands-on exercises in a NXT Training org to:
- Overview Data Designer
- Review common Use Cases
- Create a Design for a complex use case
- Configure Data Prep, sourcing records from multiple objects and using transformations to aggregate records
- Creating a Universal Data Space
- Demonstrate use of Data Space across Gainsight
- Review Troubleshooting Tips
Admin - Scorecards
In this course, learn to create scorecards comprised of individual measures, set either manually or automatically through Rules Engine. Learn hands-on how to use flexible grading schemes, exceptions, and configure for multiple scorecards all while working in the safety of a training org. This course includes the following topics:
- Overview Scorecards
- Detailed Configuration Steps
- Demonstration of additional features and functionality
- Review Multiple Scorecard Use Cases
- Troubleshooting Tips & Tricks
If you ever had a profile with us, there's no need to create another one.
Don't worry if your email address has since changed, or you can't remember your login, just let us know at email@example.com and we'll help you get started from where you left.
Else, please continue with the registration below.
Enter your username or e-mail address. We'll send you an e-mail with instructions to reset your password.