US Admin Office Hours (Tuesday session) - 8/20/19 1 p.m. PST - Pre-session Thread

• 19 August 2019
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hello everyone! This thread is for our Tuesday Admin Office Hours session, which will be held Tuesday, August 20, 2019.

Submit your questions below as replies to this post, and we'll address them during our session at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET.

There is no need to register for the sessions. If you have a question, please post below or join the meeting. I will go in order of posts below or joining the session. Thanks!

Conference Details (GoTo Meeting):

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/493151677

You can also dial in using your phone.

United States: +1 (872) 240-3412

Access Code: 493-151-677

8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1
I'd like to see how to add Journey Orchestrator emails to C360 section

Userlevel 3
Badge +1
I'd like to know how to close a CTA once the case it pertains to is closed

Userlevel 5
Badge +8
Good afternoon,

I look forward to the call today. We have run into some questions regarding maintaining rules.

1. Is there a way to see the final output of a rule from the Rules / Admin page? We can see the output from each individual action, but do not see the final results within the Gainsight page.

2. We have some examples of a rule failing 1 time, then never running again. In Analyzer it looks like it is "Aborted". What can cause this and how can we prevent it?

3. Can we get a demo of the key features of Analyzer and how to use it to identify improvements?

Thanks so much for your help!

I'd like to understand how to configure Email Assist to include my signature.

Badge +4
Is it possible to expose the Customer 360 Comment details in SFDC on the account level?

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Not really all the way possible at this point. Here's a community post on the topic https://community.gainsight.com/conversations/email-signature-5bc73e1ee4b04588aaf86f9e

Happy to discuss options tomorrow though.

It would be helpful to see an email program built with participants based on AO Emails (link clicked) off of another email program.

Badge +1
We're having an issue with the comments within our CTAs showing multiple times and also in chatter. It's appearing fine on some CTAs but duplicate on others - it ends in a hyperlink so curious if that could be causing it and if there's a way to fix.