US Admin Office Hours (Tuesday session) - 5/19/20 1 p.m. PST - Pre-session Thread

• 18 May 2020
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hello everyone! This thread is for our Tuesday Admin Office Hours session, which will be held Tuesday, May 19, 2020. Submit your questions below as replies to this post, and we'll address them during our session at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET.

Please note we are using a new conference line. Details are below. There is no need to register for the sessions. If you have a question, please post below or join the meeting. I will go in order of posts below or joining the session. Thanks!

Conference Details (Zoom): 

Join Zoom Meeting

ID: 93972497920
Password: F7msaSQ3

‪(US) +1 877-853-5257‬

‪(IN) +91 0008000401530‬

7 replies

Badge

We still have a Rule running to load Person contacts. I’d like to utilize the Salesforce Connector so we can turn off the rule that’s running. However, we’re pulling information from the Account Contact Relationship and the Contact Role objects in Salesforce. How can we do that through the Salesforce Connector?

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi.  We have a rule that is supposed to be pulling community involvement from the past 60 days and feeding a scorecard.  it seems to be broken, but I would like to review the rule and trouble shoot.  Thank you.

I won’t be able to join.  We are not permitted to use Zoom right now so Can we chat offline?

Badge +2

Hi I have a query for participants in a jo program that sends an email when a survey response is received. It worked at first but the last week or so has been failing, would like help troubleshooting. 

Badge

Hi Spencer,

We’d like to pull in our Dropbox attachments into Gainsight. Is this possible? If not, I’d like to discuss alternatives.

Thanks!

Report not showing up in Dashboard when published via Data Designer or Report Builder.

Badge

I’m somewhat stuck with the Data Designer to get the max date for Timeline Activity.

I’m somewhat stuck with the Data Designer to get the max date for Timeline Activity.

I did this not to long ago! You have to bring in the Timeline Activity ID and do a MAX of ID and Date and Group by ID’s.