US Admin Office Hours (Tuesday session) - 2/18/20 1 p.m. PST - Pre-session Thread

• 17 February 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hello everyone! This thread is for our Tuesday Admin Office Hours session, which will be held Tuesday, Feb. 18, 2020. Submit your questions below as replies to this post, and we'll address them during our session at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET.

There is no need to register for the sessions. If you have a question, please post below or join the meeting. I will go in order of posts below or joining the session. Thanks!

Conference Details (GoTo Meeting):

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/493151677

You can also dial in using your phone.

United States: +1 (872) 240-3412

Access Code: 493-151-677

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

I’m looking for some help with unexpected results in Data Designer.

Badge +2

Hi Spencer! I’m getting an error when I try to update a filter on a rule and I can’t figure out why. 

Badge

Hi Spencer! I’ve got a question about the Relationship Dataspaces that I need clarification on. I understand that when a Relationship type is created, dataspaces for that Relationship type are automatically created. Is it possible to create another Dataspace, separate from the auto-created spaces, and use it for Relationship powerlists, Program Query builders, rules, etc?

I am setting up an internal survey and would like to review it with you.  I ran it once on test records and it seems to have some incorrect settings.  My test records entered the program and then failed, due to being in the program previously.  Also, I wanted to fire off a CTA for the CSM to complete the survey, but unsure how to accomplish this

Badge

If adding the Gainsight widget to the Account page, can relationships, relationship CTA’s and relationshipship Timeline also be viewed on the widget? 

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

I am not able to see a field I added in a dropdown list for roles.  Thank you