US Admin Office Hours (Tuesday session) - 2/11/20 1 p.m. PST - Pre-session Thread

• 10 February 2020
  • 11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hello everyone! This thread is for our Tuesday Admin Office Hours session, which will be held Tuesday, Feb. 11, 2020. Submit your questions below as replies to this post, and we'll address them during our session at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET.

There is no need to register for the sessions. If you have a question, please post below or join the meeting. I will go in order of posts below or joining the session. Thanks!

Conference Details (GoTo Meeting):

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/493151677

You can also dial in using your phone.

United States: +1 (872) 240-3412

Access Code: 493-151-677

11 replies

Badge

Hi @spencer_engel , I had a question about the “Scorecard Timeline Comments” feature that I shared during Thursday’s session last week. I haven’t enabled the “Scorecard Timeline Activities” feature within my org yet. Is there a way for the admin to write a rule that auto-converts to a different activity type other than “Update”? I think Scott reached out to the product team about my question. 

Thanks,

Jasmine

SFDC to Timeline no synching

Token mapping not mapping to CTA’s

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello Spencer,

Our CSMs want to make the ‘Duration’ field mandatory in our Activities.  How does this impact email to timeline?  Will things continue to work as they are, or does this create an issue because ‘Duration’ is now mandatory?

I will be in on the 2nd half of the call. I have a meeting from 3-3:20

Hi Spencer,

We are looking to embed a list of bookmarked URLs into gainsight C360. We are doing this today with  by merging 2 reports together and creating rules to add the URLs into the report. Looking to understand if there is another and easier way to accomplish this.

Thanks,

Shiea

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi @spencer_engel , I had a question about the “Scorecard Timeline Comments” feature that I shared during Thursday’s session last week. I haven’t enabled the “Scorecard Timeline Activities” feature within my org yet. Is there a way for the admin to write a rule that auto-converts to a different activity type other than “Update”? I think Scott reached out to the product team about my question. 

Thanks,

Jasmine

Hi @jaw I just followed up with Scott. The product team mentioned that they’re targeting early Q2 for the type of enhancement you’ve brought up (May/June time frame). I suggest making a Community post about this so it can officially start getting tracked by our team. Thanks!

Badge

Hi Spencer, I’ll be joining a little late, but wanted to ask this question -

I’m working on setting up a JO Program with email template variants. I’m trying to add filters for variants based on a date field, but it’s not appearing as a field I can select. For example, send variant 1 if Date is before 30 days ago, send variant 2 if it is after, etc. Is this a limitation of JO? If so, any ideas on how I can work around?

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi Spencer, I’ll be joining a little late, but wanted to ask this question -

I’m working on setting up a JO Program with email template variants. I’m trying to add filters for variants based on a date field, but it’s not appearing as a field I can select. For example, send variant 1 if Date is before 30 days ago, send variant 2 if it is after, etc. Is this a limitation of JO? If so, any ideas on how I can work around?

Hello @mai_hoang I got confirmation that we don’t support date filters for email variants. Trying to confirm (a.) why that is and (b.) an official list of field types we do support. Will update this post when I get that information.

Badge

@spencer_engel @Ricardogs18  thanks for the update and for the help yesterday. Just so you know, I was able to create a field to calculate the number of days and use that in the filter as a number field!

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@spencer_engel @Ricardogs18  thanks for the update and for the help yesterday. Just so you know, I was able to create a field to calculate the number of days and use that in the filter as a number field!

Oh, awesome! That’s great to hear.

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi Spencer,

I added a field to my Relationships Person/Role field for contacts, but it is not showing as a choice for that role in the C360.