US Admin Office Hours (Tuesday session) - 12/7/21 - 1 pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET - Pre-session Thread

• 6 December 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello everyone!

This thread is for our upcoming Tuesday Admin Office Hours session on Tuesday, December 7, 2021 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Tuesday, December 7, 2021 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/95579728548?pwd=UGRNbnlmK2MrMFJDV3BNRzlTeERwQT09

Meeting ID: 955 7972 8548

Password: 457364

For dial-in info by your location, find your local number:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/a3hcfBNC2

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hello there! I’ve got a couple questions about Chatter of all things (yes, we still use it). I know Gainsight used to integrate it into the C360 on SFDC edition. Is it possible to do this in NXT? I see documentation on Chatter in SFDC on the support site but no sister article for NXT documentation.

Oh, one more quick one: Is there some kind of trick from within Gainsight to figure out the Salesforce API Name of a field? I’ll be on around 3:20 or 3:30 FYI.

Thanks!

Badge

Hi Scott,

Trying to understand why we are not able to manually link Opportunities from SF to Risk CTAs. The object is linked in cockpit and it works when a CTA is crated by a rule, however when trying to link it manually just keeps searching for opp. 

Hey Scott - I have a rule applying playbooks when a company object checkbox is checked. Currently I’m leaving it checked and using ‘apply once in a lifetime’, but would like to also uncheck the box for cleanliness. I’m good on the actions to apply the playbooks, but need assistance with the action to uncheck the box after the playbook is applied.

Thank you!

Hey Scott - I’ve got another one for you!

I have an NPS Survey sending out via JO. I’d like to report on Survey Opened and Survey Responded as well as Email Sent, Opened, and Clicked. If this is one object, I’m not finding the fields I need. And if its multiple objects, I need some guidance on what they are for data designer. 

Thank you!

Badge +1

Hi Scott: I’d like to discuss options for tracking (in Gainsight) when a CSM was added/removed from an account team record in Salesforce. We have the fields as start/end date in the SF Account team record object, but we’ve had a few issues of those fields getting accidentally deleted plus there’s a limitation with how they cascade, so we’re looking to do this in Gainsight instead. 

Any advice on the best (and hopefully easiest) way to set this up would be much appreciated! 

Hi,

How do I ensure CSMs are getting notifications from the CSAT Survey Program for when a customer responds to a CSAT Survey? I’m getting messages from my CSMs stating that their managers are receiving the notifications, but not themselves. 

Thanks