Question

US Admin Office Hours (Tuesday session) - 10/22/19 1 p.m. PST - Pre-session Thread

• 22 October 2019
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hello everyone! This thread is for our Tuesday Admin Office Hours session, which will be held Tuesday, Oct. 22, 2019.

Submit your questions below as replies to this post, and we'll address them during our session at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET.

There is no need to register for the sessions. If you have a question, please post below or join the meeting. I will go in order of posts below or joining the session. Thanks!

Conference Details (GoTo Meeting):

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/493151677

You can also dial in using your phone.

United States: +1 (872) 240-3412

Access Code: 493-151-677

6 replies

Badge +2
  • Is there a way to have a report that shows a count of activities on relationships that includes relationships with 0 activities in the same report? My workaround that I came up with is to show accounts where that activity measure’s score is 0 on a separate scorecard report but my team is looking for something on the same report.
    • If time would you be able to do a quick tutorial/review on how to add fields that are in Salesforce to be able to report on in Gainsight?
    • Would you be able to post the recording from last Thursday’s Office Hours?

Thank you!

ps. I’ve also lost my voice, but I’m going to try my best to save some for the call today. 

Badge +2

Also, looking to see if there’s a way to get manager name in this report instead of manager ID

Badge

I need to run a report of email activity, including send count, open, open % and CTO%. I can get there by running an email logs report and then building pivot tables. However, with the volume of data, I have to do this by small time period increments. Is there any way I can get this by building a different type of report at a summary level?

Thanks - Elizabeth Adams

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

my global filter is not working with scorecard reports

Badge +2

Hi @spencer_engel , can you please share the documentation shared in the chat during this office hours? I lost track of it. 

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi@spencer_engel , can you please share the documentation shared in the chat during this office hours? I lost track of it. 

Thanks!

Hi @ml2019 here is the documentation for that: https://community.gainsight.com/cs-ideas-21/report-on-the-absence-of-timeline-activities-5698