US Admin Office Hours (Tuesday session) - 10/15/19 1 p.m. PST - Pre-session Thread

• 14 October 2019
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hello everyone! This thread is for our Tuesday Admin Office Hours session, which will be held Tuesday, Oct. 15, 2019.

Submit your questions below as replies to this post, and we'll address them during our session at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET.

There is no need to register for the sessions. If you have a question, please post below or join the meeting. I will go in order of posts below or joining the session. Thanks!

Conference Details (GoTo Meeting):

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/493151677

You can also dial in using your phone.

United States: +1 (872) 240-3412

Access Code: 493-151-677

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1
Is it possible to add an ACV field in lodal currency to C360 attributes?

Badge +2
Hi!

TL;DR: I need help with configuring a health score measure that tracks Service Cloud case creation and first response.

Hoping you can provide pointers on setting up a health score measure that monitors support ticket activity. Specifically, tracking the time between ticket creation and first touch by our support team. We use Service Cloud so my thinking was to use the Case History related list in SFDC as the source for my query builder data set but I'm running into roadblocks when trying to use Old/New Value as a filter.

To get the time between case creation and first touch I figured I could capture the case creation date and subtract the date/time when the case's status field gets updated from New to Open. However, I'm not able to add Old or New Value as a filter (error message states I can't use ANYTYPE field) so I can't isolate the data to just New --> Open cases. My guess is this is because Case History is a related list and not a bonafide SFDC object??

Any thoughts on how else I could capture the data?