US Admin Office Hours (Tuesday session) - 1/5/21 - 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET - Pre-session Thread

• 4 January 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hello everyone!

This thread is for our upcoming Tuesday Admin Office Hours session on Tuesday, January 5, 2021, at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Tuesday, January 5, at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting:    Click here to join

Meeting ID: 939 7249 7920

Passcode: F7msaSQ3

Dial-in Numbers:

877 853 5257 US Toll-free

888 475 4499 US Toll-free

000 800 040 1530 India Toll-free

000 800 050 5050 India Toll-free

855 703 8985 Canada Toll-free

Find your local number: https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/acvxgAlEJZ

5 replies

Hi Spencer,

I have a question about JO > conditional statements and how CTA’s are created from JOs.

Hello!  I am having issues mapping Users from Hubspot to GS.  We are getting numbers for user Names.

Badge

Hello,

I am interested in knowing if there is a specific field in the Scorecard architecture that indicates that an override is in place? I need to bypass the visual that is available in the C360 page and push the field into Salesforce for reporting purposes.

Badge

Hi! I am pretty sure that I know the answer to this but curious if you can import Success Plan templates?

Badge

Hello. When CSM send an email task from a CTA, it logs to timeline. How is this set up and is there a way to selectively choose what kind of email tasks sync to timeline? 
Thanks!