US Admin Office Hours (Tuesday session) - 1/28/20 1 p.m. PST - Pre-session Thread

• 27 January 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hello everyone! This thread is for our Tuesday Admin Office Hours session, which will be held Tuesday, Jan. 28, 2020. Submit your questions below as replies to this post, and we'll address them during our session at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET.

There is no need to register for the sessions. If you have a question, please post below or join the meeting. I will go in order of posts below or joining the session. Thanks!

Conference Details (GoTo Meeting):

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/493151677

You can also dial in using your phone.

United States: +1 (872) 240-3412

Access Code: 493-151-677

5 replies

Hey Spencer,

We have a rule running that is writing to our SFDC Account object ‘Last QBR date’ from a QBR activity logged from the Activity Timeline (the rule runs every 2 hours). However, we’re noticing if the end user does not log these in chronological order and logs multiple QBR activities at the same time, the rule will log the last activity date logged, instead of the closest/greatest date. Is there a way to put in some logic to recognize the greatest date?

Badge

Reporting on GS Relationship fields that have field tracking history 

Badge +2

Hi Spencer, 
I have a question about options for emailing specifically scorecard type reports/sharing dashboards to non-users.

Badge +2

If there’s time: Do we have a way of making a calculated field in a report? Or would it be done through transformations and loaded to a field in rules engine and then pulled into a report? I’m looking to have a calculate NPS score (count of Promoters - Detractors/(promotors+detractors+passive)) org wide by month and by relationship

Badge

I have a multi-step program which has been in place for awhile. We’ve recently realized that the email templates associated with 2 steps are mis-matched. i.e. Step 3 has an email template for step 4 and Step 4 has an email template for step 3.

Is there a way to pause the program and re-associate the templates? I’ve been unable to find this option.