US Admin Office Hours (Tuesday session) - 08/11/20 - 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET - Pre-session Thread

• 10 August 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello everyone!

This thread is for our upcoming Tuesday Admin Office Hours session on Tuesday, August 11, 2020 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting:    Click here to join

Meeting ID: 939 7249 7920

Passcode: F7msaSQ3

Dial-in Numbers:

877 853 5257 US Toll-free

888 475 4499 US Toll-free

000 800 040 1530 India Toll-free

000 800 050 5050 India Toll-free

855 703 8985 Canada Toll-free

Find your local number: https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/acvxgAlEJZ

5 replies

Badge

I want to discuss creating a report that will allow me to see old health scores versus new health scores. We have updated our health score and are using an entirely different scorecard as of August 6th. Now I want to run a report that allows us to see where our customers stood using the old scorecard versus the new scorecard

Badge

Two questions.

1. I have a rule from the S3 connector loading to an MDA object I created. I’ve created all the mappings etc but in the rule results I am only getting one record - there should be 700+ and I am seeing the records in the S3 fetch and Account IDs match.
  2. I have a rule that loads the SFDC contact to the person object - but if the SFDC contact is already a person (added manually by the CSM), how do I avoid duplicates?

Time Granularity - SFDC Object:
We have a Snapshot report in SFDC from which we want to report on, however it is bring in ALL the Snapshots for all the month.  Not sure if there was a way to avoid this, maybe the max of the date of the month, or a formula in the Report.

Badge

I have a question on uploading health score via rules engine. I can’t join until 4:30. Thanks!

Trying to create a formula field to calculate the Number of Escalations per account in an existing report. We’ve been able to create other formula fields but struggling with this one.