US Admin Office Hours (Tuesday session) - 08/10/21 - 1 pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET - Pre-session Thread

• 10 August 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hello everyone!

This thread is for today’s Tuesday Admin Office Hours session on Tuesday, August 10, 2021 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Tuesday, August 10, 2021 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/93972497920?pwd=SGJPOFNzNUxCNVZYcHJrWnRjM2FoUT09

Meeting ID: 939 7249 7920

Password: F7msaSQ3

For dial-in info by your location, find your local number:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/acvxgAlEJZ

2 replies

Badge +1

Hi - I’m working on creating my first JO program and would love to (1) have someone look at it to ensure it makes sense and (2) address some of the questions that I’ve run into along the way, found below: 

• Did I set up the initial link tracking (and conditional wait) correctly? (see attached screenshot - 2 first conditional wait)

• For creating a CTA, it looks like the owner field is showing “Select” with no drop down options. Is there a special place I have to go to configure this so that it sets owner to CSM on the account? 
  • If I use a conditional wait that checks on whether or not the CTA is not closed won, and I’ve set it up so that it is “up to 5 days,” technically the status starts off as “new,” which fits the criteria I’m looking for. Does this means that the system will wait to check at the end of 5 days to see if it’s not closed won or does that mean they will be moved immediately onto the next step? And does that mean that if it is marked “closed won” within those 5 days, it will pass that user along to the “Condition is met” path? (see attached screenshot - 3 second conditional wait for new acct assigned cta)

• If I have a CTA created in one step and then have a conditional wait set up afterward that checks to see if the CTA is NOT = to closed won, do I need a “close CTA” step after the conditional wait?

Thanks so much!

Badge +1

I posted in the wrong thread!  I need help creating CTA rules for when health scores decline month over month for 2 different customer segments. I’m using the Account Scorecard History object.