US Admin Office Hours (Tuesday session) - 07/20/21 - 1 pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET - Pre-session Thread

• 19 July 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hello everyone!

This thread is for today’s Tuesday Admin Office Hours session on Tuesday, July 20, 2021 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Tuesday, July 20, 2021 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/93972497920?pwd=SGJPOFNzNUxCNVZYcHJrWnRjM2FoUT09

Meeting ID: 939 7249 7920

Password: F7msaSQ3

For dial-in info by your location, find your local number:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/acvxgAlEJZ

5 replies

Badge +1

I’m doing the basic configuration of Gainsight Home and am having some trouble getting the global filter to apply to all of the reports, especially to reports that are created via data designer. Is this a limitation in the first iteration of GS Home or am I missing a step in the configuration? 

Hello!@spencer_engel We have a questions around API connections, would this be something you would be able to answer during this session?

Badge

Established a new Snowflake connection in Gainsight, when I am trying to create a new job data is not available from Snowflake. Can you please advise what need to be done in Snowflake to make data available for Gainsight. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Established a new Snowflake connection in Gainsight, when I am trying to create a new job data is not available from Snowflake. Can you please advise what need to be done in Snowflake to make data available for Gainsight. 

Hi Ana - I wasn’t able to track down an answer for this. Do you mind opening a support ticket?

Badge

Thank you for looking Spencer, I will open a ticket with support.