US Admin Office Hours (Tuesday session) - 05/17/22 - 1 pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET - Pre-session Thread

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello everyone!

Apologies for the long hiatus last week but Tues/Thurs office hours are BACK!

This thread is for tomorrow’s Tuesday Admin Office Hours session on Tuesday, May 17, 2022 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Tuesday, May 17, 2022 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/95579728548?pwd=UGRNbnlmK2MrMFJDV3BNRzlTeERwQT09

Meeting ID: 955 7972 8548

Password: 457364

For dial-in info by your location, find your local number:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/a3hcfBNC2

4 replies

Hey Scott, 

Welcome back man! 

I need a quick run down of a simple way to sync in ONE salesforce account that is missing on Gainsight. i can’t figure out why it’s not syncing over, but it’s missing on the instance and I can’t wrap my head on how I can sync just that solo account over. Thanks!

Badge

Hi Scott, 

I have one question regarding a data design formula field and removing duplicates from the report of it.  

Question about a rule that runs from S3 bucket need help lookin gat the execution history. 

And one question about CSAT survey design. Am I able to add look up to case ID , Support engineer, on the CSAT survey design page?

Badge +3

Hi Scott,
I have few queries on Journey Orchestrator

Badge

Morning, Scott!

I have a question regarding reporting on success plan objectives. Here’s what I’m looking for: Let’s say today, there are 120 success plan objectives open. I want to report against that 120 in a week to reflect how many are still open. Is there a way to do this? Since objectives are always being closed and new ones opened, I’m having a hard time with this.