US Admin Office Hours (Tuesday session) - 04/13/21 - 1 pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET - Pre-session Thread

• 13 April 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

This thread is for our upcoming Tuesday Admin Office Hours session today (Tuesday, April 13, 2021 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET).

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Tuesday, April 13, 2021 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/93972497920?pwd=SGJPOFNzNUxCNVZYcHJrWnRjM2FoUT09

Meeting ID: 939 7249 7920

Password: F7msaSQ3

For dial-in info by your location, find your local number:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/acvxgAlEJZ

5 replies

Is there a quick way to add meetings to timeline through Assist when they are sent out? As of now the assist icon does not pop up when sending meeeting invites.

(I won’t be on until the second half of the meeting)

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Spencer, I may be a little late in joining, but I’d like to talk to you about our NPS survey strategy. They would like to send surveys at 90 days post subscription start date, 11 months past subscription start date, and the 365 days from that 11 month mark for the duration of their subscription. 

I know I could actually define the exact days from the subscriptions start date, but customers can be with us for 15-20 years. There has to be a better way to set the cadence. 

Appreciate the insights.

Thanks!
Joe

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey Spencer, I wanted to discuss the Company Sync process and the availability (or lack thereof) of fields we can use in the Person resolution key config.

Thx.

JJ

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

I’m still a few minutes away. Can I reach out to you directly if I miss it?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey Spencer, I wanted to discuss the Company Sync process and the availability (or lack thereof) of fields we can use in the Person resolution key config.

Thx.

JJ

Thanks for sharing the community thread Spencer.  Exactly what I’m referring to.

Allow admin to select Company Person Connector upsert key | Gainsight Community