US Admin Office Hours (Tuesday session) - 04/06/21 - 1 pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET - Pre-session Thread

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello everyone!

This thread is for our upcoming Tuesday Admin Office Hours session on Tuesday, April 6, 2021 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Tuesday, April 6, 2021 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/93972497920?pwd=SGJPOFNzNUxCNVZYcHJrWnRjM2FoUT09

Meeting ID: 939 7249 7920

Password: F7msaSQ3

For dial-in info by your location, find your local number:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/acvxgAlEJZ

12 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hello,

We are about to start sending out a recurring survey to our customer key contacts. We want to try 2 versions of the survey (same questions, different layouts) to see which is better responded to (A/B test). Any suggestions on how to set up the JO program to randomly send some survey A and others survey B? Thanks

Outside of Mass Edit, is there a way to Auto-Reassign CTA’s.

Our Onboarding CTA triggers once a Deal is Closed Won, company is created in GS, and we are able to send out the Welcome Email.  

The issue: All the CTAs default to Todd, and we are then in the limbo of having to go in an reassign this all the time.  Very time consuming.

Badge

Viewer access widget does not show up on Account Page for Gainsight customers but shows for non Gainsight customers

Question on sum of revenue field not calculating as intended

Badge +1

Hi Scott - curious if there’s a way for me to delete out dummy data from a survey that auto-saved. I’m not able to do it from the Surveys section and tried in Data Management on the actual object but the Delete option is grayed out.

Badge

Hi Scott, I have hopefully a simple question to go over regarding Success Plans and how to ensure we’ve set it up correctly so our users can utilize it. Gainsight Noob over here! :) 

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Quick follow-up for you @acote -- you have to go to the Surveys 2.0 tab to delete responses.

See my screenshot below - when you select “Analyze” for the survey you need to delete some responses from, it takes you to the out-of-box reports for that survey.

You can delete responses from the detail table on that page - here’s the Documentation that’ll take you right through it: 

https://support.gainsight.com/Gainsight_NXT/06Surveys/01About/Surveys_Analytics_Overview#Survey_Statistics

Hope that helps!

Badge +1

@sdrostgainsightcom Thanks for the reply! I did delete out everything that way but there’s one entry that I’m only seeing in Data Management (not in the actual survey responses section). I ended up submitting a ticket to support.

Badge +2

Question on Mixpanel Connector, importing data.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello @ml2019 -- this thread was from Tuesday’s office hours - Spencer has a thread up for today’s office hours here - it’s a “Special Topic” session (Scorecards), but possible time at the end for general questions, and if not, hopefully you can hold out until Tuesday’s session next week?

Best,

Scott

Badge +2

Thank you @sdrostgainsightcom ,I’m a little rusty on these, it’s been awhile! I opened a support ticket

@sdrostgainsightcom Thanks for the reply! I did delete out everything that way but there’s one entry that I’m only seeing in Data Management (not in the actual survey responses section). I ended up submitting a ticket to support.

@acote Did you find a resolution for this? I’m also running into this same issue. I have 279 responses in the NPS survey object but none tie back to a survey as they were all uploaded. Thanks! 

Badge +1

@Bmeuchel yes - I had to submit a ticket and they were able to delete it from the various survey objects for me.