US Admin Office Hours (Thursday session) - 12/12/19 11 AM PT - Pre-session Thread

• 10 December 2019
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello everyone!

This thread is for our weekly Thursday Admin Office Hours session, which will be held this coming Thursday, Dec. 12, 2019 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (GoTo Meeting):

Thursday, Dec. 5, 2019 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/493151677

You can also dial in using your phone.

United States: +1 (872) 240-3412

Access Code: 493-151-677

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

HI - I am having trouble combining criteria from different sets to set new lifecycle stage in a rule

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

How can I ensure that the Person object is set up properly for email to timeline to work

Badge +2

Hi Scott! I have a question on rules engine. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Sorry you couldn’t join today, @ml2019 - hopefully you figure out the issue - if not, hop on the Tues or Thus session next week and we’ll get you fixed up!

Scott