US Admin Office Hours (Thursday session) - 11/04/21 - 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET - Pre-session Thread

• 4 November 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello everyone!

With that - this thread is for our today’s Thursday Admin Office Hours session, Thursday, November 4, 2021 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Thursday, November 4, 2021 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/253252739?pwd=RHl3ekk0RGN0ZFR3TmRkK1Zldks0QT09

Meeting ID: 253 252 739

Password: 864010

Dial by your location

+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

888 475 4499 US Toll-free

877 853 5257 US Toll-free

Find your local number: https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/aQSPx2jXO

8 replies

Hey Scott! I desperately need your help reviewing the way that our CSMs are mapped in Gainsight. A field label change seemingly disrupted our company sync.

im also interested to see if this impacts why we cannot use one global filter when trying to sort our dashboards and their different components (from different objects). At this point we have had to add multiple global filters for the same field (ex. CSM).

Looking forward to chatting!

Alison 

Badge +1

Hi Scott! I had a few questions that I’ve outlined below:

• We just enabled the Gainsight to Salesforce timeline sync, which is great! My question: is there a way for us to know if/when the sync fails? 
  • Is is possible to create two different queues using the CSM pooled model? I.e. if we had three CSMs pooled and working on a specific group of customers and another group of two pooled CSMs working on a different project? 

I’m looking forward to talking these through today! 

Rita

Badge

Hey Scott,

My org has transitioned to Gainsight NXT and I am still getting used to the new UI

I have a few questions about the service now rules and service now ticket report displayed on the Customer 360. Now that we are in NXT, I am seeing SFDC GSID is being used in a lot of the rules.

Thanks,

Jasmine

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

@Harika Singadi  - I saw that you were coming onto the Admin Office Hours as I was closing out the session - did you have the correct time for it?  Just reply on this thread and I’ll get the info - sorry if there was a misunderstanding -- I was just wondering if you signing on exactly an hour late was because you have the wrong information on start time, or if you were just hoping that I was running over and could answer a question!

Best,

Scott

Badge +3

@sdrostgainsightcom  Thanks for checking on and happy Thursday !!.
I saw the office hours are from 2 PM to 5PM EST ,so thought to  get online on call and check few queries.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Oh my, @Harika Singadi  - where does is say that Office Hours are from 2pm - 5pm?  

Admin Office Hours is only 1 hour long - from 2pm-3pm EST on Thursdays, and from 4pm - 5pm EST on Tuesdays, so there must be something posted somewhere with an error - the top of the thread here has the correct info, so let me know where you’re seeing the 2pm - 5pm info.

If you have a screenshot, that will help me track down and update wherever the issue is - thank you, and hope you can join Tuesday at 4pm EST!

Best,

Scott

Badge +3

@sdrostgainsightcom  Thanks for the inputs. But  please correct me if I misunderstood anything .
Here is the place I have seen the timings:

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Ahhh - interesting - I don’t see that sidebar when I am creating the post - need to track that down - and I will add the words “1-hour session” to my posts just to clarify.  Thank you, @Harika Singadi  -- I will get that taken care of. 

Thank you for the details - and my apologies for the confusion.  Have a good weekend and hope to see you on Tuesday!