US Admin Office Hours (Thursday session) - 10/3/19, 11 a.m. PST - Pre-session Thread

• 27 September 2019
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hello everyone! This thread is for our Thursday Admin Office Hours session, which will be held this coming Thursday, Oct. 3, 2019 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you Thursday!

Conference Details (GoTo Meeting):

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/493151677

You can also dial in using your phone.

United States: +1 (872) 240-3412

Access Code: 493-151-677

8 replies

Userlevel 1
Hey Spencer,

When looking through JO test emails I realized that embedded reports were not including a legend. The examples that I saw only had 1 category of data (usage) but I would still want a legend present to determine what types of usage it is.

When I look in the report builder the legend appears. Is there a way to ensure that JO outreaches will include a legend in embedded reports?

Thanks,

Steven

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
@rakesh Any thoughts on this one?

Userlevel 1
Also,

I just experienced a limitation within the JO email variants being that 15 is the maximum number of variants. Is there anyway to get around this limitation?

This limitation is a very significant pitfall to our desired digital outreach campaigns. We support 15 different languages globally and wanted to allow for dynamic content (usage driven), this limitation will make us manage 15 different programs instead of one. (only other solution I see at this time)

Spencer, what is your opinion on how to approach this type of issue?

-Steven

Userlevel 3
Badge
I have a report going against Account Scorecard Fact and it is returning dupes. How do I modify the report to filter down to just 1 record?

I tried the method suggested in this community post but it isn't working for me:

https://community.gainsight.com/conversations/how-do-you-remove-duplicates-from-scorecard-fact-reports-5bc73e0ee4b04588aaf8616f

Thx

JJ

Userlevel 3
Badge
FYI I'll be joining late, please proceed and if the call wraps before I dial in, I'll take it up next week. Thanks.

JJ

Hi Spencer,

We recently added a Sandbox environment, but I've discovered that there are all sorts of things that seem to require further setup before they can be used. Here is a list of primary items:

- accounts not synced to MDA

- Emails (ex: Rule results)

- unable to setup a migration via token

We're looking for some support to help us get the env setup completed.

Thoughts?

Rob

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Jeremy, I didn't see you on the call. You'll want to filter down to a specific measure (probably the Overall score), which you can do by choosing "Name" from the Measure ID join table. Let me know if that helps.

Userlevel 3
Badge
Thx Spencer. That was the suggestion in the community article link I provided but it didn't work in my case. I'll plan on revisiting on Tuesday's session.

JJ