US Admin Office Hours (Thursday session) - 09/30/21 - 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET - Pre-session Thread

• 30 September 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello everyone!

This thread is for today’s Thursday Admin Office Hours session, Thursday, September 30, 2021 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Thursday, September 30, 2021 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/253252739?pwd=RHl3ekk0RGN0ZFR3TmRkK1Zldks0QT09

Meeting ID: 253 252 739

Password: 864010

Dial by your location

+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

888 475 4499 US Toll-free

877 853 5257 US Toll-free

Find your local number: https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/aQSPx2jXO

7 replies

Badge

Hello Scott, I just have one clarification question on my JO and one regarding assigning CSMs to companies. 

Badge +1

Hi - I’m working on developing a report that tracks the health score changes for a CSM’s portfolio over time (i.e. on August 1, Rita had 10 green, 5 yellow, and 7 red accounts; by September 1, Rita had 12 green, 5 yellow, and 5 red accounts). Right now, I’m using the field “Overall Score” found on the “Account Scorecard History” object, but it’s showing me the actual numeric value, rather than the label/color.

Is there any way to get a report that shows the snapshots by “Red/Yellow/Green” vs. the actual numeric score?

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Scott,

I wanted to follow up on the issue I was having loading the person .csv to the person object. Should I open a ticket for that?

Userlevel 2
Badge

I also wanted to walk-through how to setup the fetch rule , specifically setting up the file path name to pull multiple files that had to be split from the same table due to size constraints.

Userlevel 2
Badge

If I want to do a lookup from an object to the company, would I do the lookup on the main unique identifier or the company GSID?

Hi, there -

I’m new to Gainsight, am a jr salesforce admin at my company. I am watching some videos and getting familiar with things. I have assigned me all of the appropriate licenses but I cannot access Surveys. I wonder if there is another trick? Or if I need to submit a ticket? Thanks so much for any help! 

Userlevel 2
Badge

More technical but is there a way to confirm the IP address and DNS FQDN of both our Sandbox and production S3 buckets?