US Admin Office Hours (Thursday session) - 06/17/21 - 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET - Pre-session Thread

• 16 June 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hello everyone!

This thread is for our upcoming Thursday Admin Office Hours session on Thursday, June 17, 2021 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Thursday, June 17, 2021 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/253252739?pwd=RHl3ekk0RGN0ZFR3TmRkK1Zldks0QT09

Meeting ID: 253 252 739

Password: 864010

Dial by your location

+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

888 475 4499 US Toll-free

877 853 5257 US Toll-free

Find your local number: https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/aQSPx2jXO

5 replies

Badge

Hello, 

I am wondering why is the reason or the benefit for using both GSID and Rocket Product Name as a identifier in a rule to Load Rocket Products. This was created by the solution architect at Gainsight when we implemented it. 

Issue with customer contact Syncing from SFDC to Gainsight.

Hoping to wrap up the issues I was hitting this Tuesday with Scott regarding our rollup scorecard calculations. We are almost across the finish line! I must be missing something small at this point that is preventing the scores from loading when we run our tests.

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

I have started my first NPS survey, and I have granted users access to see NPS Analytics, and they can access it, but there is no information there for them.  I DO see the charts in each section, but the other users do not.

Also could use some help with access to the LINK from the survey, so the end user can access the link to see the comments from the customer.

Last issue, how do I get the Text Analytics on an NPS Survey to work?

Badge +1

Our end goal is to create a report that shows how many unique accounts have timeline entries logged for a given timeframe by CSM and by manager. I was able to create a report that shows the account name and the # of timeline entries for the account, which we can add to a dashboard that has a global CSM filter. 

However I would like to be able to summarize the # of unique accounts with timeline entries by CSM so that we can put it on a dashboard with a global filter for CSM Manager. That way, a manager can see how many unique accounts each CSM has created a timeline entry for in a given time period.