US Admin Office Hours (Thursday session) - 06/16/22 - 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET - Pre-session Thread

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello everyone!

This thread is for our upcoming Thursday Admin Office Hours session on Thursday, June 16, 2022 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Thursday, June 16, 2022 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/253252739?pwd=RHl3ekk0RGN0ZFR3TmRkK1Zldks0QT09

Meeting ID: 253 252 739

Password: 864010

Dial by your location

+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

888 475 4499 US Toll-free

877 853 5257 US Toll-free

Find your local number: https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/aQSPx2jXO

10 replies

Badge

Hi Scott, 

Data on Gainsight Home is not accurate, need some help troubleshooting it please and finding what is the issue. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

We are struggling a bit with Gainsight home and making majority of our reports available for the team

Hi Scott, 

I will be attending tomorrow at 2:00 pm EST. I’d like to discuss how to set up a query for a cloned JO program to pull participants who did not respond to our initial outreach in a previous program launched. 

Hi Scott, one of our users is experiencing continued issues with emails logging to GS.  They sync to the C360 timeline, but not to the R360 timeline. I will join tomorrow to discuss. Thanks!

Hello! We’re trying to figure out how to bulk edit opportunities from within GS and have that feed back to Salesforce. 

Hey Scott,

Going to join a bit later on tomorrow hopefully I catch you, but I have a question in regards to history tracking/reports. 

I need some help using data designer to set up a spreadsheet type report where I calculate the %Red customers, etc.   It might look something like this:

Total Customers, Count Red, % Red, Count Red w/Risk CTA, %Red w/Risk CTA

Badge

Hey Scott - I have 3 teams who need to give a justification for their separate subjective health scores. I have one team who has a timeline update for this. Wondering if I can have the timeline update feed based on relationship so I don’t have to create 3 separate timeline updates for the same activity. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Trying to join but am stuck in the waiting room.

Badge

I’m also stuck.