US Admin Office Hours (Thursday session) - 04/21/22 - 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET - Pre-session Thread

• 21 April 2022
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello everyone!

This thread is for our upcoming Thursday Admin Office Hours session on Thursday, April 21, 2022 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Thursday, 21, 2022 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/253252739?pwd=RHl3ekk0RGN0ZFR3TmRkK1Zldks0QT09

Meeting ID: 253 252 739

Password: 864010

Dial by your location

+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

888 475 4499 US Toll-free

877 853 5257 US Toll-free

Find your local number: https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/aQSPx2jXO

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hello there - I was hoping you might be able to help me with some report visualization questions. I promise they’ll be relatively quick, but it’s much easier to explain in person than document here.

Badge

Hey Scott!

Following up on best practice for integrating ongoing NPS data outside of Gainsight (current setup is a rule that calculates and loads to custom object).

Also wanted to pick your brain on how best to include detail fields and lookups for custom objects (created in Data Designer for example) that are built to pivot and transform data. Use case is we have some calculated fields created in DD, which work great for like KPI widgets in Dashboards; but the problem is that the drill-down view of the widget is extremely limited. Hoping for some best practices on getting the additional data needed for that drill-down without impacting the pivots & transformations.

Thank you,
Chae

Hi Scott,

Few questions on JO regarding to adding new folks to an JO after its been published. On SFDC edition.

Thanks!

Colleen

Badge

Hi Scott, 

Wanted to ask about tagging on timelines, some users are not receiving email notifications when tagged. Also is there an email being send to the self tag users? 

Badge +2

hi Scott,

Im having an issue that i just want to bring over my CSAT score to the account in SFDC but the NPS score is also coming over. so my score is incorrect

Badge +3

Email tracking

• Recommendation, best practices for sending 

• Logging emails to Timeline (auto-enable option for inbound?)

• Conflicts with MixMax?

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @ayakushevich -- just wanted to make sure you had looked at the Timeline entries that the 2 CSMs had made -- make sure they are actually tagging them in the comment using the “@” sign, not just adding the other person to Internal Attendees and thinking a notification will go out.

Again, you may have already checked that, but just something I thought of as a possible user misunderstanding.

The only other think I would check is if there are 2 users with the same name and they are selecting the incorrect one?  I’d be surprised if that’s the case for both the CSMs since they tried to “@” each other in separate entries, but it’s possible.

And also make sure they checked their spam folder - the firewall might be letting it through but might be tagging it as spam initially?

Good luck!

Badge

Thank you Scott for the details, will test this further also ask the users to check the other folders.