US Admin Office Hours (Thursday session) - 03/05/20 - 11 a.m. PT - Pre-session Thread

• 3 March 2020
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello everyone!

This thread is for our weekly Thursday Admin Office Hours session, which will be held this coming Thursday, March 5, 2020 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (GoTo Meeting):

Thursday, March 5, 2020 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/493151677

You can also dial in using your phone.

United States: +1 (872) 240-3412

Access Code: 493-151-677

8 replies

Badge +1

I created a rule to fetch weekly usage data and use the Period Over Period Comparison Percent function. The rule appears to run successfully during a test run, but the ending data is not populating.  I’m not sure I’ve set it up correctly. We are trying to use this as part of our scorecard. 

Badge

How to not double count Net Revenue in our rule config

How do I track individual projects for our CSAT survey going out? Right now it only has account and participant information but we need it to also include individual JIRA project keys that are being pulled in from the program.

Badge

Hi Scott, 

I’d like to continue adding the results from our “2019 Annual CSAT Survey” to one of our NPS trend reports and want to talk through how I would go about setting that up. 

Badge +2

Hi Scott, 

I have a requirement for a scorecard metric update based on modifying an activity previously logged on timeline, but am not sure the best way to approach it and am hoping you have a best practice suggestion. 

I am looking for a way to report on any accounts with a change that would indicate potential risk outside of using a scorecard, i.e. if a CSM flags a customer as “admin leaving” we would be able to pull this account into a report. Is there a way to see a snapshot of changes week over week? 

We are also looking to pull in escalations in our slack channel. Hoping to hear if GS has any best practices around incorporating Slack into reporting metrics.

JO Giving Error: Sources shows that all unique criteria is null.

Badge +2

I have another question, if time allows. I have a custom object in sfdc that looks up to Opportunity. I want to be able to click directly through to view/edit this custom object’s records directly from a dashboard or c360 (like we can with other objects).